Where can i buy a Fendi Spy new ?

Another PFer just posted that there are two regular spies, one black and one honey, for sale at Jill's Consignment for $995 each. They're both listed as brand new:smile: HTH

im curious, how does jomashop.com manage to have brand new bags at such prices? is it some kind of an outlet ?

All of outlets in Italy do not have 2007 new collections, classic products. They have stocks(1~4 years).The retail price of 2007 Fendi spybag(8BR511) is 1470 Euro @authorized boutiques in Italy. I do not understand that how could they sell such lower price for 2007 collection. Any thought?:confused1:

I think that Jomashop must get limited amounts of their bags, but I'm not sure where from. I have noticed that they don't seem to get new stock in very often, and others have reported buying from them only to be told that the bag has been sold, so it would seem that they only have one of each bag. My guess is maybe they get these and they were used as a sample or for photo shoots or something, but I have really no idea. I don't think they are an authorized dealer.

I think that Jomashop must get limited amounts of their bags, but I'm not sure where from. I have noticed that they don't seem to get new stock in very often, and others have reported buying from them only to be told that the bag has been sold, so it would seem that they only have one of each bag. My guess is maybe they get these and they were used as a sample or for photo shoots or something, but I have really no idea. I don't think they are an authorized dealer.

I agree with you said that they are not an authorized dealer.
I think that they have Italy import line if they only handle authentic Fendi spybag.
BTW,as far I know, none of authorized dealer shops(All of designer brand dealer shops) do not have businesses with wholesalers, importers. I believe that any samples or for photo shoots which sold at the outlets (not sold for wholesalers, importers). Only authorized boutiques in Italy have business with wholesalers, importers. If they get a great deal of discount over 50%(if they purchase over 30000 Euro) from authorized boutiques,it could be possible, but it still does not make sense because they should pay for shipping, U.S.Customs duties(9%) for each handbags.
I do not think that they can get more than 50% discount for 2007 new collections. Do they make profit only 10%?
If they only handle authentic Fendi spybags, the price is unbelievable.
BTW, do they only sell authentic designer handbags?
I never used this web site before. When I saw them @Amazon.com, I thought that they were selling 99% mirror image well-made replicas. They are a high volume seller @Amazon.com especially watch.
Any thought???:smile:

I bought a cognac spy from jomashop.com early this year. Had out local fendi shop authenticate my bag and there wasn't any problem.
Don't really know how they were able to price the item but I'm just glad they did. :smile: