I just had to have it... another Bottega... (pics)

mlbags

O.G.
Sep 21, 2006
After having my first, a Veneta, three months ago I just grew to love Bottega more and more.... not counting the subsequent cosmetic and key pouch purchase, I caved in again and bought myself another Bottega yesterday, an Intreciatto weave in Ebano .... oh, btw, do someone know if this has a proper name other than what I have been told, an Intreciatto Weave bag....? I love the gold hardware on this bag, the jumbo size handle ring, the gold zipper on the sides and the braided handle.

BV-2.jpg

BV-Carry-1.JPG

BV-Carry-2.JPG

BV-Carry-Shoulder-1.JPG

Frankly, now not even Chanel gives me the hots as much as a Bottega....

I'll also post pics of my first purchase, the Venetta.. in my next post.

Hope you enjoy the pics as much as I am enjoying these bags.... whew, frankly, I just love them so much!

Attachments

• BV-Side-2-rze.JPG
    BV-Side-2-rze.JPG
    171.4 KB · Views: 87
This is my first Bottega, a lace-edged Veneta.... (I've actually posted this under the "Your Bags Showcase" when I bought it in December 06).

I think I am now a Bottega addict.... cos no other brands have got me this hooked!

Attachments

• BottegaVeneta1.JPG
    BottegaVeneta1.JPG
    186.8 KB · Views: 190
  • BottegaVeneta2.JPG
    BottegaVeneta2.JPG
    189 KB · Views: 149
Congrats! Can you post a pic of the inside of the first one? or at least describe the inside? Thanks!

I have not taken a pic of the inside... Basically, the inside has just one compartment with a phone pocket on one side and a side flat pocket with zipper on the other.... From the outside on the sides of the bag, it looks as if it has 3 separate compartments but it's not, just one main compartment inside only, and of couse, in suede (beige colour).

I had the pleasure of seeing your bag in the Chicago Neiman Marcus and thought how wonderful it was---the woven leather, the intricate tiny chain detail, and my beloved braided handle. What a winner! So very beautiful. Congrats!:yahoo: It looks perfect on you.

Girl I as SOOO right there with you. BV fever has taken over my life too!
I purchased my first BV 2 months ago - a Black large Veneta hobo - then I purchased a continential wallet and a teeny keychain coinpurse thingy.
I'm dying for another bag - I may even sell one of my Balenciaga's to fund it.

I need help people - BV lust is out of control!!

attachment.php

Wow, that is absolutely stunning. :love: I have never seen that BV style before. It's so chic and elegant. Congrats and enjoy your new bag!!!