Yayy, I totally scored some Coach platforms today...

The Snorks

Thrift Store Chic
Aug 10, 2006
at Nordstrom Rack! I had some clothes I needed to return and decided to take a look at their shoe section because they were having a 35%/50% off the sale price sale. They had their "New Shipment Designer" shoe section, and I spotted a pair of Coach black & white snake-skin, jute platform sandals on sale for $98.90. I tried them on, they looked cute, and since there were a couple of pairs, I decided to take a look at the super sale section. Normally, they only have FUGLY shoes left over in my size in this section, but as I was sifting through the FUGLIES, I spotted a pair of the same sandals that I had just tried on, only in gold. Thinking that someone was hiding these to grab later, I snatched them when I also saw that they were marked $89.90--almost ten dollars less than the black/white pair!

Wait, my find gets better! After ringing my shoes up, the SA tells me, "Wow, those are on sale for $44.95!"

Did I totally score or what? :nuts: The shoes were originally $198.00 (or at least that is what the tag says)! They are little higher than I am normally used to, (I'll be about six feet tall wearing these) and my feet are hideous (so my siblings have been saying since the day I was born), but I think the shoes are cute enough to detract from these faults. Can anyone tell me what season these shoes came out?

04_06_07_1611.jpg

Don't you LOVE great deals??!!!! WOW!

I don't know what season they are from either, but I know someone will be along to help!

ENJOY those sandals!:smile:

Thanks, all! I just found the same pair on eBay and some sellers are asking close to the regular price. Hmmm, maybe I should go back tomorrow and see if they have more!

Yaaa check it out!! I'm in Mtn View, which Nordstrom Rack did you go to??? hehe I gotta check them out this weekend.

I went to the one in downtown SF, in the same shopping complex as Bed, Bath, & Beyond and Trader Joe's--I think it's on Brannan? I find that they usually carry the higher end items at this rack (I saw a silk Zac Posen dress in mauve that was originally about $2800 for $300, and a Stella McCartney blouse that was originally $1000, for $100) than they do in Daly City. They also had some bronze Turnlock loafer heels and some other Coach shoes.