QVC Dooney Board Refugees, Please Check in here!

I hardly ever posted on the QVC boards as I hated signing in every single time, and I didn't feel that I was one of the close knit group over there. I did post pictures of my TSV purchase not long ago, and they took my post down! That did not feel good.
I am "nomoney" on the QVC boards.

I have been on the TPF for quite some time and I post here often, so I will check in here often, too.

I hardly ever posted on the QVC boards as I hated signing in every single time, and I didn't feel that I was one of the close knit group over there. I did post pictures of my TSV purchase not long ago, and they took my post down! That did not feel good.
I am "nomoney" on the QVC boards.

I have been on the TPF for quite some time and I post here often, so I will check in here often, too.

I hear ya. They took down my TSV (black) pics, too. That really pissed me off since it seemed like only CERTAIN THREADS were targeted and removed. Some of the other TSV threads with photos were not removed. :mad: Then they banned IslandGirl and WestieGirl for posting about SALES...good grief. I'm done with QVC.

What is your QVC forum nickname?

So, when the pics ban is lifted, are we going back to the Q forum? I am actually having quite a good time over here. Also, when we get out Dooney forum it will be a lot easier to keep track of everyone :woot:

I hear ya. They took down my TSV (black) pics, too. That really pissed me off since it seemed like only CERTAIN THREADS were targeted and removed. Some of the other TSV threads with photos were not removed. :mad: Then they banned IslandGirl and WestieGirl for posting about SALES...good grief. I'm done with QVC.

What is your QVC forum nickname?
nomoney

So, when the pics ban is lifted, are we going back to the Q forum? I am actually having quite a good time over here. Also, when we get out Dooney forum it will be a lot easier to keep track of everyone :woot:

I've been here for several months and I don't plan to leave. I usually hang out on the Coach board because there wasn't a Dooney board. I don't plan to go back to QVC.

SilverFilly said:
Hi SarahW! I hope everyone decides to stay over here, I look forward to seeing all the new threads and nobody worrying about them being deleted.

EXACTLY! The Q has figured out now that they can do whatever to us and we can't do anything about it

OH.MY.GOODNESS!! :yahoo:I've missed you girls... I'm "PurseFreak" from the QVC boards, but haven't been around for a while...my FIL passed away last year, so I've been covered up with "life" and no time for me... I just stumbled upon this forum and then went over to the Q and saw all the junk that was going on there! So, I signed up to be a "member"' here just last week!

PeacePurse said:
OH.MY.GOODNESS!! :yahoo:I've missed you girls... I'm "PurseFreak" from the QVC boards, but haven't been around for a while...my FIL passed away last year, so I've been covered up with "life" and no time for me... I just stumbled upon this forum and then went over to the Q and saw all the junk that was going on there! So, I signed up to be a "member"' here just last week!

Hi!! Do you prefer your name here or purse freak? I am so sorry for your loss. I know what a trying time it can be. I was in an emotional coma for months when my dad passed. Didn't eat and barely drank anything

Aww, I just love the Tabby markings. I'd love to see a picture of yours! :smile:
HPIM0921.jpg