QVC Dooney Board Refugees, Please Check in here!

OH.MY.GOODNESS!! :yahoo:I've missed you girls... I'm "PurseFreak" from the QVC boards, but haven't been around for a while...my FIL passed away last year, so I've been covered up with "life" and no time for me... I just stumbled upon this forum and then went over to the Q and saw all the junk that was going on there! So, I signed up to be a "member"' here just last week!

Hey girl! Glad to see you, and I'm sorry to hear about your FIL.

Hi!! Do you prefer your name here or purse freak? I am so sorry for your loss. I know what a trying time it can be. I was in an emotional coma for months when my dad passed. Didn't eat and barely drank anything

I don't care which name...My last name is Peace, so this works! And I'll ALWAYS be a "purse freak!" :graucho:

You know me as JavaQueen!:smile:

I have been a long time member here. Hang out a lot in other spots. It will be nice to chat about Doonies here. This is the right place. No one is going to attack you for you $$$ bags....lolol...They are our passion.

I have been watching the 12 Days...Why do I think last year's had a better selection? I know they did because I made lots of purchases, because the deals were insane. This one....hmmm. Selections seem to be going quicker, too. Maybe as it goes on, we shall see.

Hi everyone! Just call me Dooneybaby, even though these days I seem to be purchasing more Gucci, LV and Chanel than Dooney & Bourke.
I still remember my first Dooney purchase in 1988, and since then I've purchased more than 30 Dooney bags for myself and relatives - most were at a bargain price.

And I'm looking for support from my D&B lovers in helping talk me out of purchasing the leather python satchel in black. OMG, that's a GORGEOUS bag!!
:love:

Hi Dooneybaby, love the name. :cool:

I hardly ever posted on the QVC boards as I hated signing in every single time, and I didn't feel that I was one of the close knit group over there. I did post pictures of my TSV purchase not long ago, and they took my post down! That did not feel good.
I am "nomoney" on the QVC boards.

I have been on the TPF for quite some time and I post here often, so I will check in here often, too.

I am sorry to hear that, they did that to few people and it is just wrong. :nogood:

OH.MY.GOODNESS!! :yahoo:I've missed you girls... I'm "PurseFreak" from the QVC boards, but haven't been around for a while...my FIL passed away last year, so I've been covered up with "life" and no time for me... I just stumbled upon this forum and then went over to the Q and saw all the junk that was going on there! So, I signed up to be a "member"' here just last week!

Hi PurseFreak, good to see you again, sorry to hear about your loss.

You know me as JavaQueen!:smile:

I have been a long time member here. Hang out a lot in other spots. It will be nice to chat about Doonies here. This is the right place. No one is going to attack you for you $$$ bags....lolol...They are our passion.

I have been watching the 12 Days...Why do I think last year's had a better selection? I know they did because I made lots of purchases, because the deals were insane. This one....hmmm. Selections seem to be going quicker, too. Maybe as it goes on, we shall see.

Hi JavaQueen :wave: your right last year was a much better 12 days than this year seems to be so far. I was really excited about Satchel day but they had nothing I wanted.

HPIM0921.jpg

What a pretty kitty! I really like the lighting/shadows from the window in that picture! :sunshine: