• 30 books

• 40 books

• 50 books

• 60 books

• 70 books

• 80 books

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Finished book 14 just now. It's Summer and the City by Candace Bushnell. It's a girly girly book and was a pretty fun read.

Loved Summer and the City- have you read the Carrie diaries too (the book before)?

For those of you who aren't familiar to this series- its books about Carrie Bradshaw before Sex and the City- a definite must read if your a big SATC fan!

Loved Summer and the City- have you read the Carrie diaries too (the book before)?

For those of you who aren't familiar to this series- its books about Carrie Bradshaw before Sex and the City- a definite must read if your a big SATC fan!

Actually, no. I just found the book on sale and bought this one! I think I will track down the others and start reading! It's a really girly girly book, the type I like to read haha!

Actually, no. I just found the book on sale and bought this one! I think I will track down the others and start reading! It's a really girly girly book, the type I like to read haha!

If you liked Summer and the city then you will love the Carrie Diaries- I tried to read SATC a few years ago and didn't like it but i think I was a bit young still tbh.