Deals on Longchamp Le Pliage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way does anyone have a comparison pic of the neutrals? In particular slate/taupe/khaki/tan/praline/chocolate/beige/black/navy/graphite? Sorry the list is so long it's just so hard to tell from individual pictures. If there is a color reference thread that would help too. Thanks!

I just posted this on the other Longchamp thread, but I figured this could potentially help someone else also -

I just received a postcard in the mail for 25% off one order from Bloomingdales, and I signed up for the email subscription and was able to stack the extra 10% off my order. Yay! :smile: the only downside is the LP's that I wanted are on back order so I just have to wait for them to arrive. I don't mind since I got the large tote for $97.88 and the medium for $84.38.

Bloomingdales is having a sale on some of their Longchamp Le Pliages. I just picked up one from the Metallic line in "Old Gold." I think it's going to be a bronzy color but kinda wish it was more of a gold - we'll see. But, kinda fun getting one w/ a print to it so it's a little different!

So, the Large is on sale for $105. I got the 10% off for signing up for their emails (took a day to email to me though) and then since I ordered over the phone and don't have a Bloomies in my state I didn't pay tax. On top of all that, they are having free shipping right now. So my total was $94 and some change!! :biggrin: The girl on the phone was even laughing cuz we were just adding on the discounts and they were all "taking."

Can't wait til it gets here... looks like they are sold out online as of last night but I just ordered it and they have a bunch in stores so I guess they pull from those.

I'll try to post a pic once I receive it.

Does anyone know if the Purse to Go in Extra Jumbo would fit inside the Large Le Pliage? I use that for my Neverfull MM and love that stuff doesn't just get jumbled together at the bottom of these totes!

http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/longchamp-large-shoulder-bag-metallic?ID=640251&PseudoCat=se-xx-xx-xx.esn_results

I've been trying to access the sale longchamps Saks all morning. I gave up and pricematched 2 Longchamps items with a online Nordies rep and completed the transaction within 5 minutes. The sales associate that assisted me didn't even verify the price on the Saks website. She just took my word for it. Also, she didn't even pricematch the exact items. The items I quoted on Saks were both personalized options. On Nordstroms, I pricematched a Longchamp large black le pliage tote and a Le Pliage black backpack, both not available in personalization.

Status
Not open for further replies.