Dentelle bags - Speedy & BH

Edz

Nov 4, 2006
I'm considering getting the Dentelle BH. Just a quick question for those who got either the Dentelle Speedy or BH or both, is the interior canvas or some other material? I went down to the store to take a look and it's canvas but when I check out the description on vuitton.com, it says "micro fibre". So tell, what is the material supposed to be? And where is yours made?

Mine is a regular BH. I suppose the Dentelle lining could be called a microfiber, as it appears to be a tightly woven cotton (tighter than my regular BH lining at least). The only other differance I've noticed is that the lining on the Dentelle BH is silver-ish.

I have a Dentelle wallet, and it was made in France.

Hope this helps!

I don't have a BH or anything Dentelle - but I've been into the LV store to check them out... I'd totally go for the BH Dentelle :nuts: good luck on what you decide to get! :wlae:

Thanks, ladies. I think the Dentelle Speedy in Silver is gorgeous but I'm after a shoulder bag. I've tried the BH. Unfortunately, I find it too big for me.

photoobsessive, that's an old photo. My Speedy is always speeding around the world! She's my favourite bag!