p11086276_ph_hero.jpg

Trotter Romantique Zipped Pochette

or

p10062846_ph_hero.jpg

Logo Saddle bag?

I have a feeling these pictures won't be coming out... so here are links:
http://eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=10062846&SectionID=9000

http://eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=11086276&SectionID=9000

I think I like them equally in different ways. With that logic, I was going to go for the Trotter since it is a couple hundred cheaper (I'm a college student without a job ugh!) Any opinions before I make my purchase? Any case for the Saddle bag? Thanks :yes:

romantique. That's super cute. Saddle's more of a classic so if you havent had a saddle, that's a pretty good choice too.

But I like the romantique more. HAVE BOTH =)))

Hi! I am new to TPF! Thought I would contribute my opinion and say that I prefer the saddle. :smile:

Not sure if anyone ever mentioned this before on TPF, but in the last two weeks of June in Paris, there is this big sale at almost every store so stuff is like 50% and more off! The best part is...DESIGNER BAGS 50% off! I am so serious! I was in Paris during that time in 2005 and I went to this department store, Le Bon Marche, and the Dior counter had bags half off! I wil post up my pics of the bag I bought back then. This is the same for all the other counters at the department store, like Prada was also on sale! Only the last two weeks of June in Paris and the bags are only on sale at the department store counters, not at the actual boutiques. Hope this helps anyone who is planning on a trip to Paris this summer!

Hi! I am new to TPF! Thought I would contribute my opinion and say that I prefer the saddle. :smile:

Not sure if anyone ever mentioned this before on TPF, but in the last two weeks of June in Paris, there is this big sale at almost every store so stuff is like 50% and more off! The best part is...DESIGNER BAGS 50% off! I am so serious! I was in Paris during that time in 2005 and I went to this department store, Le Bon Marche, and the Dior counter had bags half off! I wil post up my pics of the bag I bought back then. This is the same for all the other counters at the department store, like Prada was also on sale! Only the last two weeks of June in Paris and the bags are only on sale at the department store counters, not at the actual boutiques. Hope this helps anyone who is planning on a trip to Paris this summer!

Hi TofuJade!!!

Thank you very much for the tip! It sounds like heaven and if I ever plan a trip there, I'll do it during the summer!

And welcome to The Purse Forum!!!! :nuts:;) :yahoo: