My Reward for Pain & Suffering!

Prada Psycho

Authenticator
O.G.
Jul 21, 2006
Some of you guys know I've been through hell the past five months. I had a disc blow out in my low back that caused the most hideous spasms down my leg. It happened November 4th, I had surgery on November 22nd, had a relapse in early Febuary and am just NOW starting to feel like there's light at the end of the tunnel. So many other horrible things have happened along side this the past few months. I'm just now feeling like I may have a life again, but I still needed to shake up my life a little. I've had four door, black Honda Accord a while now and it seemed to sum up my life: depressing!

Say hi to my new anti-depressant. Nothing like the wind in your hair and heavy metal on a kick butt stereo system rattling your brain to put things right! Aaaahhhh!:jammin: :supacool:

Attachments

• redhotmama.jpg
    redhotmama.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 65
  • redhottie.jpg
    redhottie.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 72
You should get an '07, Cristina. They are SO much better than the older models. This the EX and it's got all the bells and whistles of my old Accord (and MORE!), rides like my Accord (same size wheels/tires) and the best part:

:yahoo: FORTY MILES PER GALLON! WOOT!:yahoo:

Nothing like reliving your 20's and being sensible all at the same time!:graucho:

I actually bought a white 2006 Toyota Corolla S last January. I had a 2000 Civic EX coupe in dark green that I loved to death! :nuts: I put well over 100k on it, went through three accidents and just about anything else you could think of, and it was still ticking when I sold it to my stepbrother.

I do love my Corolla :heart: I wanted a 4-door so badly, I now appreciate all the extra room I have. But I love Hondas, and I'm glad the Civic is still in the family :P

You should get an '07, Cristina. They are SO much better than the older models. This the EX and it's got all the bells and whistles of my old Accord (and MORE!), rides like my Accord (same size wheels/tires) and the best part:

:yahoo: FORTY MILES PER GALLON! WOOT!:yahoo:

Nothing like reliving your 20's and being sensible all at the same time!:graucho: