Chanel on your nails #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
image-2088228968.jpg

I like it, just not sure how to describe it. It's a lot darker than I expected, not really brown...maybe cocoa-ish? It's nice, just not "wow", ya know? Definitely a wear to the office color :smile:

I'm sorry if I'm asking a silly question that everybody already know. But here goes....
Is this collection still avaiable for sale select stores or was it truly only for one day?

comparison btw infidele and rose confidentiel
top Infidele
Bottom Rose Conf
Left with artificial light right with natural light

picresized_1347480811_c2.jpg

That's so annoying, I hope you get it sorted soon.

Thank you. I phoned today, and they should be here before Friday. Finally!! :smile:

Coco Blue ombré. I've been putting this polish to good use. It's only 90% full now (so I think I'm going to find a back up bottle but eBay price is killing me). Anyways, this color is soooooo pretty!
View attachment 1869561

On another note, NV is scheduled for arrival tomorrow. Can't wait!!!

Another gorgeous ombre! Love it!! :tup:

Love this

So pretty!!

View attachment 1869854

I like it, just not sure how to describe it. It's a lot darker than I expected, not really brown...maybe cocoa-ish? It's nice, just not "wow", ya know? Definitely a wear to the office color :smile:

I just think this colour looks so flattering on everyone I've seen it on so far! It's lovely!

jen_sparro said:
No worries! I know what it's like to not be able to get something you really want :smile:

I dropped into my local department store to buy a birthday gift for a friend... and Chanel lured me over, tested the reds they had along with Beige and Tentation (which I've been mulling over forever). Beige somehow found it's way into my bag :graucho:

Does Tentation make a good pedi? I'm thinking it's probably a little too fuchsia for my fingers...
Congrats on Beige! Tentation makes a wonderful pedi. & I think mani too - its stunning.

Sarabear said:
I finally decided to try out Flamenco... and OMG. Why did I wait this long?! It is absolutely gorgeous! I love it so much! It looks a little bit pink on the first coat, and then when the second coat goes on BAM! It becomes a bright pink-red with shimmer flashing red, silver and blue! I can't stop staring :P

Try searching for Double Blanc as well :smile: I got a few weeks ago and have only done a quick test, but it seems like a white creme too!

Looks gorgeous! Nicely done :smile: And enjoy NV, it's so pretty!!
Congrats on Flamenco! Is it available in stores?

Adais and RS1972 - You're both making me wish I could try out my FNO colours but I'm having to take a manicure break at the moment. Infidèle and Délicatesse are so very perfect for autumn, they're gorgeous on you!

In case my fellow UK people haven't heard yet, I believe that Malice (along with the rest of the Holiday 2012 Collection) will be available from 4th November over here. We'll be getting the new Rouge Allures next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.