B. Makowsky Black Messenger

loriw

O.G.
Jan 13, 2006
Was in Nordstrom this afternoon on my eternal black messenger bag quest and they had just gotten these B. Makowsky bags in. Its pretty darn cute and relative inexpensive The only thing I'm not sure of is the tan canvas strap but its growing on me. I guess I could always have it dyed black! Its got great silver hardware and adorable paisley lining - thoughts?

B000OCJFYG.01-A2Q0ARZLO9COOL.PT03._SS400_SCLZZZZZZZ_V24407544_.jpg

I have one of the of the B. Makowsky bags that I bought at macys and love it! I really like the funky lining on the inside and it's very functional. I bought this one and it was only $198. I think he started low until he builds up a client base. His wife is Kathy Van Zeeland. The design is similar to the bag I bought, and the color is saffron. Mine has no rings, and 2 zippers vertically on the front of the bag, and on the back side there is a tiny pocket for keys.

Is he the same designer who sells some of his bags on QVC? If so, I really like the look of them. They look like high quality leather that come in great colors.

Was in Nordstrom this afternoon on my eternal black messenger bag quest and they had just gotten these B. Makowsky bags in. Its pretty darn cute and relative inexpensive The only thing I'm not sure of is the tan canvas strap but its growing on me. I guess I could always have it dyed black! Its got great silver hardware and adorable paisley lining - thoughts?

B000OCJFYG.01-A2Q0ARZLO9COOL.PT03._SS400_SCLZZZZZZZ_V24407544_.jpg

Very cute! Happy to hear that Nordstrom is carrying B. Makowsky. Just purchased a Makowsky bag myself at Macy's in Cincinnati and I love it! Had never heard of the designer before! One of the nicest features of my purse is a small pouch on the front of the bag which is just the perfect size for a cell phone! And the leather is so soft! Also, the price was right. Think I'll be searching for Makowsky again in the near future!:smile:

I saw B. Makowsky bags today at Nordstroms. The leather is super soft and the hardware solid. I am thinking about buying a white tote with an adjustable shoulder strap. When I go shopping I'd like to have a bag that would allow me to be hands-free.

Here is the bag.

Attachments

• b makowsky.jpg
    b makowsky.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 646