Kooba Mackenzie Help!

sluggish2

Mar 12, 2006
Hi everyone,

I have looked high and low for a site that has any Kooba Mackenzie clutches in stock. I am looking for the leather version (Java) rather than the python embossed version. I realize that I can order directly from Kooba, but their shipping is a little high. I live in an area that is at least 2 hours away from any major stores and was wondering if anyone has seen one of these clutches in their local store that I could call and order? I realize this is a stretch, but you girls always seem to be in the know!

Also, I do know that Bluebee.com has the bag in stock, but I find conflicting reports on these boards regarding authenticity, so I was leary to go that route.

Any help would be appreciated. I realize I may just have to pay the inflated Kooba.com shipping! Thanks alot! :heart:

Girl, you are in luck! I bought a black pebbled Kooba Mackenzie a week ago from my local Saks...and at that time they did have one in java, black and khaki. I live in Sarasota, FL and here is the phone number: (941) 364-5300. It's a small store so they close at 7:00 pm during the week. The sales associate that I used was Kim and she was very helpful. I have used my bag all week and absolutely love it even though I wish that it were alittle bit bigger. Good luck and enjoy your new Kooba bag.

You're very welcome. If you don't already have one...You can open a Saks credit card and you can get 10% off of your first purchase...but I think that it has to be after you receive your card. Also, I received a $25.00 gift certificate in the mail after I made my first purchase on my card...It's a World Elite Mastercard and it's one that you can earn points on. If you can wait a while for your bag you can get it cheaper with your discount and gift card. Also, shipping is free if you have the card. Hope that all works out well on your Mackenzie search...it will be well worth it. It's a great clutch!

Might try the Bellevue Nordstrom's...I tried one on in the dark brown...I ended up getting the python print but I did like the plain too!

100 Bellevue Square
Bellevue, WA 98004
(425) 455-5800

When I opened my Saks credit card I used the 10% discount right then and there to buy my Kooba. You could do all of that over the phone, certainly.

Show us photos if you get one. I would especially love to see the inside with stuff already in it, to get a true feel for size.