Show me the turquoise! :)

Hi, I collect high-quality turquoise Indian jewelry, mostly vintage/antique, some newer. I see you're from the right part of that world.;)

Just a couple of pieces for now. One is a ca. 1945 Navajo cluster bracelet, and the other is a vintage Navajo squash necklace in the Zuni style.

Attachments

• ZUNI squash.jpg
    ZUNI squash.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 2,194
  • Bracelet1.jpg
    Bracelet1.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 2,136
Reactions: sandicat3 and suchi
Hi, I collect high-quality turquoise Indian jewelry, mostly vintage/antique, some newer. I see you're from the right part of that world.;)

Just a couple of pieces for now. One is a ca. 1945 Navajo cluster bracelet, and the other is a vintage Navajo squash necklace in the Zuni style.
Love them! Where do you get your collection! I'm always looking for new turquoise pieces :smile:

I buy from private dealers and some excellent websites, and at antiques shows, and scrounge around at flea markets. But I've spent many years developing the knowledge to know good from bad, imported fakes from the real.

I don't buy 99.99% of what's out there. If you just like the color, you can be a lot less picky.:smile:

yes very true, i buy a lot of my jewelry from this one website online. I've been pleased with them so far :smile: ill post a pic of what i bought the other day in a little bit :smile:

T&Co. Teardrop studs:

DSC06235.jpg

Another one, i hope:P oops one piece is twisted backwards, shpuld be a piece of turquoise, too. This one is greenish in color

Attachments

• IMG_0051.jpg
    IMG_0051.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 1,929
Last edited: