tPF LVers Secret Sign

Some beautiful person on this forum sent me a keychain that looks like a small silver pastilles with charms on it, and has "The Purse Forum" inscribed on it... I ADORE it, and she must have had it made someplace, it's not LV, but TPF... it is SOOOO awesome... but, small, so not sure if everyone would see...Yes! See you had already been discussing Twink's keychain, it's soooo fabulous and special! I'd love another special pfer item... I love stories when pfers meet other pfers not expectingly. I just heard of one recently on a cruise... soooo cool! I mean, only certain people are crazy as we are for purses.... So many friends who totally DO NOT GET it, it's nice for us to recognize each other...

yah i like bag charm too...easy to notice and cute

I don't like bag charms but I definitely agree and I would put a TPF one on my bag for sure. I love this board and love bags...and it would be nice to connect with fellow TPF members in this way. Sounds like fun!

We should have cute baby t's too I think...... Cafe Express can do those!

how about something that is a two-tone silver and gold?
100748-400.jpg

its small and simple...we can engrave tpflv on there...
http://www.engravedgiftsstore.com/detail.asp?product_id=500748
i was looking for charms but it's hard to find ones that come in both all silver AND all gold...it's either one or the other...

Many moons ago there was a pf'er on here that designed a purse charm just for TPF. I think it was chag (?) Maybe this has been mentioned previously in this thread (I didn't read all 11 pgs) You may be able to find something on this in the General forum. I'll go look too.

so far my vote goes to twinkle twinks charm &/or ichelle's

I don't think I'd wear the bracelet especially not every day

me too. I like both of those and the heart lock key chain/charm one as well. I know I wouldn't wear one of those bracelets, not my style. But maybe for the guys it could work since they seem to be all on board for the bracelet idea, I think they would look hot on a guy!

What if we do this.....if you want one of the keychains that I did,
e-mail me at [email protected]
don't pm me because my box might get too full.

I think we should have enough people to do another bulk order...depending on how many people want them they should be about 6.00, including shipping for US and 7.50 including shipping international.

That way those who want something right away can have something...while we figure out if there is something else we want to do.

final.jpg

ok how do we get this into action then? does this need to be a sticky? i'm guessing a mod will need to intervene here somehow? help! anyone? :confused1:

i like the "more than 1 option" so perhaps tink's charm, koala bracelet and possibly the lock n key be the secret signals?

tink: seems like everyone likes your charm, so how would something like that be ordered and would it be available for international tPFers? please let us know when you get a chance. TIA!! :cutesy:

What if we do this.....if you want one of the keychains that I did,
e-mail me at [email protected]
don't pm me because my box might get too full.

I think we should have enough people to do another bulk order...depending on how many people want them they should be about 6.00, including shipping for US and 7.50 including shipping international.

That way those who want something right away can have something...while we figure out if there is something else we want to do.

final.jpg

THANKS TINK for coordinating this!!! my post went up a minute after you posted. :blush:

do the rest of you who want to sport the koala bracelet do that then and latinmalemodel will start that thread? or any other suggestions? i'm glad this is finally coming together now! :girlsigh: can't wait to meet some of you eventually one day!