Bryn

Fixxxer said:
I would love the Bays satchel but I can't find it on Mulberry.com anymore, in flame.
The only option for me to get a red-ish bag from Mulberry, seems to be the Bryn.

And I actually like the style of the bag, but I have'nt been able to check her out live yet.

Well, I've got some time to kill tomorrow to.
Still mourning the loss of red Jody a few years back, though...:P

Hi flame bays satchel is on netaporter. Don't think I've seen it on M.com yet

Fixxxer said:
Yes, I know. But I'm so picky with the leather so I am scared to order such an expensive bag online. I want to se the color and the leather live before I make a deal. :smile:

I wish I had atleast one outlet here to. :smile:

I know what you mean, I haven't seen it in real life yet either! But I'm trying to stay away from the shops to resist temptation. Good luck finding your mulberry

Yes, I know. But I'm so picky with the leather so I am scared to order such an expensive bag online. I want to se the color and the leather live before I make a deal. :smile:

I wish I had atleast one outlet here to. :smile:

Have you seen the sbs in Flame reveal? That's from net a porter its a beauty the colour is not red though...its a real orange which I love...
http://forum.purseblog.com/mulberry/reveal-small-bayswater-in-flame-shiny-grain-767192.html
This is the bag that made me go for the Flame Bryn...NAP are really good and if you are not happy just return it, but the sbs looks so lovely in that reveal I think you'll love it ...unless you truly want a red bag because its proper orange :flowers:

Have you seen the sbs in Flame reveal? That's from net a porter its a beauty the colour is not red though...its a real orange which I love...
http://forum.purseblog.com/mulberry/reveal-small-bayswater-in-flame-shiny-grain-767192.html
This is the bag that made me go for the Flame Bryn...NAP are really good and if you are not happy just return it, but the sbs looks so lovely in that reveal I think you'll love it ...unless you truly want a red bag because its proper orange :flowers:
I saw the thread yesterday ans was totally in love with it. The thing was that there was an Instagram-filter used... :smile:
I have never ordered from NAP and since I live in Sweden, I didn't know how they are if you want to return a purchase. But that's good to know, I just hade to decide which bag I really, REALLY want.
Thank you, everyone, for all your help. Love this forum!:biggrin:

Hi, has anyone seen an oversized Bryn satchel in oak anywhere online or in-store? Selfridges has it in black, but no other colours, and the Mulberry website only advertises the two smaller sizes. Maybe the Selfridges oversized version is an exclusive?

Hi, has anyone seen an oversized Bryn satchel in oak anywhere online or in-store? Selfridges has it in black, but no other colours, and the Mulberry website only advertises the two smaller sizes. Maybe the Selfridges oversized version is an exclusive?

I have not seen one! I bought a black Bryn satchel in the regular size at the Mulberry store last week - I did not see any oversized ones there in any colors.

oatmella said:
I have not seen one! I bought a black Bryn satchel in the regular size at the Mulberry store last week - I did not see any oversized ones there in any colors.

Do you have any photos? I'm yet to see any IRL and would love to get a look at some non-stock photos. :biggrin: