Post Your CELINE Bag Pictures Here

xDaisy said:
Hi!! Im planning to get a mini but I just can't decide on the colour. I love dune, camel and red. My concern is that red is a little hard to match on outfits that I wore. But I just love how the colour look. Its stunning!! As for dune and camel im not sure about how the colour look like in person. I choose this 2 colors because I think its easier to match? As I hope to use it as a everyday bag. Any suggestion? TIA :smile:

It doesnt wht you wear. The purse is going to make you look good no matter what!!! :biggrin:

I just got the camel mini luggage today. It is FABULOUS in person, and it literally goes with almost everything you can think of. Richer hue than the dune. Every girl should have one red bag, but the camel in this mini luggage style is truly timeless. If you're not really a "red bag" girl, then you're not going to wear the red version as much and should buy a red bag in a brand that doesn't make you feel guilty if it's in the closet 99% of the time. Just my thoughts :biggrin:

I was just doing a reveal in H thread and realized my CELINE PHANTOM is just beside it. So I might as well post the pic here! Just got the Celine bag couple days ago. :P

IMG_3647Large.jpg