Post Your CELINE Bag Pictures Here

Hayhay,j'habite en France osi,est ce ke t'as vu k'il y a le trapeze terracota ou bordeaux a Canne ou pas???
désolée j'ai pas fait attention. Mais vous pouvez les appeler pour savoir s'ils l'ont. C'est ce que j'ai fait pour mon nano vermillon. Leur numéro de téléphone est sur le site Céline.

These are not my bags (I dread if it were to be, one day) but from one of the Céline SA's instagram feed. Enjoy! I don't know where to post this but I guess this might generally be of interest in this thread than Intels since it should all be gone by now.

Enjoy the eye candy!

Ahhhhh. Lovely.

Would you be able to share with us the Celine's SA instagram username:graucho::graucho:
These are not my bags (I dread if it were to be, one day) but from one of the Céline SA's instagram feed. Enjoy! I don't know where to post this but I guess this might generally be of interest in this thread than Intels since it should all be gone by now.

Enjoy the eye candy!

Enjoy the eye candy!

OMGEE. I've NEVER seen the NAC boutique so filled with bags. Whose instagram feed is that may I ask? I wanna follow! And is this a new shipment? When I dropped by Celine that day, it was pretty bare.

My new babies!

L1010842.jpg

More pics on my thread here!

OMGEE. I've NEVER seen the NAC boutique so filled with bags. Whose instagram feed is that may I ask? I wanna follow! And is this a new shipment? When I dropped by Celine that day, it was pretty bare.

will private message you the username! haha. the picture is three months old so it must be the spring and summer shipment! i was at the store just now and they had the dégradé python mini. very nice!

gorgeous collection!!

May I present my Celine Hibiscus Box Bag :yahoo:

P1000312.jpg

I totally thought I missed the train on the pink box bags, but one finally showed up. It took forever to get here, but it was totally worth the wait!
I'm in love :love:

This is the first Celine I've purchased in over a year. Here it is with the rest of my Celine family.

P1000314.jpg