Post Your CELINE Bag Pictures Here

Hi Ladies!

Got myself 2 Celine beauties. Had them waiting for me in the boutique for a few days due to work. Finally had the time to run down and get my hands in them! Am totally over the moon now! :P

View attachment 1673562
Luggage Nano in Navy Blue

View attachment 1673563
Box Bag in Hibiscus

Xoxo

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Congratulations, rally love love your hibiscus box :love:

Heres a photo of my luggage family!!!I started falling for luggage 2 years ago, and the first one I got is the black medium one, its big and very very elegant, the second one I got is the Nano one, its chic its fun and its cute, and the 3rd one is the mini one (finally) in Camel. I don't think I would get another luggage anytime soon, coz I'm into their other bags as well LOL. I got their shopper tote bag and pouch, and the next bag I wanna get from Celine is their Box and Trapeze...Celine is toxic... (Sorry for the bad photo quality, I just dragged them directly from my instagram page)
Love your bags! I know how it feels to have a Celine addiction! We all do :graucho:

These are not my bags (I dread if it were to be, one day) but from one of the Céline SA's instagram feed. Enjoy! I don't know where to post this but I guess this might generally be of interest in this thread than Intels since it should all be gone by now.

Enjoy the eye candy!

Attachments

• IMG_8699.JPG
    IMG_8699.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 2,049
  • IMG_8700.JPG
    IMG_8700.JPG
    136.4 KB · Views: 2,054
  • IMG_8701.JPG
    IMG_8701.JPG
    145.4 KB · Views: 2,199
cotonblanc said:
These are not my bags (I dread if it were to be, one day) but from one of the Céline SA's instagram feed. Enjoy! I don't know where to post this but I guess this might generally be of interest in this thread than Intels since it should all be gone by now.

Enjoy the eye candy!

Ohhhhhhh the royal blue trapeze and the pink luggage!!

Enjoy the eye candy!

Yum yum! Would you be able to share with us the Celine's SA instagram username? Would love to follow his/her feed. :smile:

Enjoy the eye candy!

:faint::faint:

Those bags are real croc right?

Enjoy the eye candy!

OMG, is that an anthracite croc luggage???? It's TDF!!!! :drool: