Forest Fruits

May 3, 2012
Has anyone seen this colour yet....? It looks kinda purple on the m.com website and as a lover of purple....:graucho: Judging by the bags in the past that have been desirable by lots of lovely ladies on here, does anyone have any purchases in mind in this colour?? (Or have any already??) :P

Went to M today and saw this, but only briefly. It looks a bit darker IRL imo, but then again that could've been the lighting? :shame: Sorry, not much help am I :nuts: Still looked lovely though!

Not sure it's quite that purple, I have seen it. Similarly the westie white colour on the dorset tote is actually really cream, it looks very white on the website.

Thank you, has there ever been a colour to compare it to? Rouge Noir? Conker?

Went to M today and saw this, but only briefly. It looks a bit darker IRL imo, but then again that could've been the lighting? :shame: Sorry, not much help am I :nuts: Still looked lovely though!

:lol: Everybodies input helps....it looks purple but darker purple?

Here's the range Sammi, so far only the tote as a bag in this, everything else is either clothing or accessories....

http://www.mulberry.com/store/search/Forest fruit

Thanks lovely ladies - I'd have been there for hours!

Not sure what I think of it, I don't find it too easy to figure out the colours on m.com. Hopefully somebody will do a reveal soon :smile:

I'm kind of hoping I don't like it - I really can't afford any more bags!

I saw, and considered purchasing, the forest fruits Dorset. It is like a magenta with a purple tone. I went with the black forest Dorset instead, as I am not a fan of purple, and consider the black forest more of a burgundy shade.