My first LV handbag Sofia Coppola!!!

Hello everyone! I would like to start by thanking all of the wonderful people on this forum who have posted pictures of this bag as it helped me tremendously when making my final decision :flowers::hugs:

This bag is the first Louis Vuitton I've purchased, I've only purchased wallets and accessories from the brand but never an actual hand bag. I never really found one that truly stole my heart as this SC has! I adore that this bag is understated and elegant, its made of the softest leather and the craftsmanship on it is beyond!!! I'm very impressed, this bag is way better made then my Chanel bags or any other bags I own by different brands, it was expensive but well worth it!!! The only bad side to this is that now I'm addicted and want more lol!!! Thank you all for letting me share my excitement!!!

And now on to the pics! Presenting my Sofia Coppola in Cobalt regular size with LV purse charm that I purchased the same day as the bag, I couldn't resist hehe!
She is gorgeous!

Absolutely gorgeous! What a way to start with LV. Congrtas!

Thank you hun!!!

Absolutely beautiful! And great choice for the charm, it accents it perfectly. :smile:

Thank you sweetie, I agree this charm just finishes the bag off beautifully!

No! But it's on my list..:biggrin: I wanted the creme color but I'm too scared to own an expensive bag in light color.. So I'll wait til they come up with a color that will interest me..:biggrin:

Yes, I go check out the SC clubhouse coz I really want to own this bag one day.. I know that day will come soon..:hbeat: (I just don't know how soon is soon..:giggles:smile:

Oh ok that makes sense now :P I knew your avatar looked familiar! I hope you get one soon they are so soft & nice I can't stop looking at it! The cream is my second favorite color but I too am worried of color transfer :nogood:

I luv luv luv this bag,it is gorgeous!!! Congrats!!

My sentiments exactly!!! Thanks :biggrin:

Congrats! I love cobalt. Mod pics please!

Thanks hun, I will post some on here very soon!

Gorgeous reveal! I currently have my eye on the SC but I'm having trouble living the color lol

Thank you sweetie, I highly recommend this bag!

It's gorgeous and I love the charm you have on it!

Aww thank you hun!!!

Love it! It is absolutely stunning. Your charm looks great on it too!

Thank you very much sweetie!!!

Gorgeous wow great start congratulations

Thanks hun!!! :biggrin:

Congrats on your gorgeous SC!!!! I love this bag -- I bought the Cherry PM last week and would love to have Cobalt.

Wow that cherry is amazing congrats!!! Thank you ;)

You picked a great first bag...congrats

Thanks sweetie!

stunning!!! congrats!

Thanks darling!

Beautiful !!! Congrats ;)

Thank you sweetie!!!

Beautiful! Congrats!

Thanks hun!

Congrats! Simply stunning!

Thank you very much!!!

Great choice. It is stunning. Congrats!!

Thank you sweetie, I really like your avatar she might be my next conquest in the new poudre color that just came out ;) I've always liked the Alma!

Congratulations!

Thank you!

QUOTE=lupe_048;22550727]very beautiful, i love the way the chain looks on it too, so gorgeous congrats!:smile:[/QUOTE]

Aww thanks hun, I also love the chain!

Beautiful bag! Congratulations!

Thanks hun!

Gorgeous! Congrats!!

Thank you sweetie!

Simply gorgeous!

Thanks darling!

It's beautiful, congrats!

Aww thank you sweetie!

She is gorgeous!

Thank you sweetie!

Wow, I was never really interested in this bag but it just looks so fabulous here! Thanks for sharing. :smile:

Thank you :biggrin:

Nice bag.. Congrats..

I'm just want to know.. Is this heavy ? Thanks..

Thank you sweetie, I'm actually use to carrying heavier bags so in my opinion this bag isn't too heavy but I can see it getting heavier if I over stuff it :P

Stunning! Enjoy!

Thank you hun!!!