What is your last Hermes purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fresh from H Paris, here is my new Constance with the most perfect scales :smile:
I had my initials monogrammed discreetly on the straps :smile:

CrocConstance-1.jpg

MrParker said:
Hello Ladies and Gents,

My first, and certainly not last was a CDC bracelet, gold hardware with black standard wristband. I'm having a little buyers remorse as it was not the natural with silver hardware. Should I keep? return and wait? anyone have the blak and gold combo and love it??

I have this combo too and it is my first as well and I felt awkward cos gold is rather outstanding. But you will get used to the bling after a while. Wear a black shirt with jeans and wear it. The feel will be better. For more opinions check out the Ode to thread there are many CDC lovers there who will support you and share ways to wear. :smile:

Black and gold is a classic combo and very sought-after; I would say keep it! But ultimately, the most important thing is that you will wear and enjoy it. Follow your heart.

MrsJstar said:
Jypsiere Etoupe 34!!! :happydance:

And now after adding 'decorations' with the flap in!!

We are twins in that etoupe 34, now I finally know how to wear in without opening the flap everytime I want to use it.

I have the mini bookmark in blue lin :smile:

Fresh from H Paris, here is my new Constance with the most perfect scales :smile:
I had my initials monogrammed discreetly on the straps :smile:

Wonderful, just wonderful.

Hermès is one of the few companies that can take a luxurious, practically sumptuous material such as this and keep it from sliding into *bling* territory by sticking to the relative severity of their design.

Wonderful, just wonderful.

Hermès is one of the few companies that can take a luxurious, practically sumptuous material such as this and keep it from sliding into *bling* territory by sticking to the relative severity of their design.

Very astute observation! It's true, the simplicity of the lines makes even the brightest color or most luxurious skin "work." :tup:

Hello Ladies and Gents,

My first, and certainly not last was a CDC bracelet, gold hardware with black standard wristband. I'm having a little buyers remorse as it was not the natural with silver hardware. Should I keep? return and wait? anyone have the blak and gold combo and love it??

Oh Dear MrParker..it's the most classic combo for CDC and ghw is rather hard to come by! It was my first as well and I was actually looking for phw instead of ghw. But it has certainly grown on me from the very first wear and I've never looked back! Please ck out the clubhouse for some ideas..And congrats on your beautiful cdc!

Status
Not open for further replies.