How do you like the smaller gucci belt bag?

mssmelanie

O.G.
Jul 6, 2006
Does anyone have this bag? Did you wish you got the bigger one? I am 5ft and tried this on at the Gucci store. I liked it but didn't get it. I thought it would be good for going out at night and for shopping? The smaller one seemed to fit my frame more. Thanks for your input..

Does it fit your stuff???

I just got the bigger one in Blue and I'm about to ask about it as well.....
Mine fits everything I need....

Are they in or not??

Attachments

• bag.jpg
    bag.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 830
Well, I decided to order it on bluefly.. I guess I'll try it out. I'm surprised no one has the smaller version bag? I was hoping to get some input before I ordered it. We shall see :smile: It's the black one, a bunch of my friends have the brown gg so I thought the black would be good.

I didnt know it came in two sizes. :confused1: I have the black denim one like carries on SATC. But I must have the smaller one, because I thought hers looked larger (on her).

I havent used it in awhile, I gave it to my mom. But when I did use it, it was stuffed to the hilt. So I would have to say the larger size is better. lol

i saw the smaller version at the gucci store today. i think it looks a lot better than the big one. if u want something we be worn around ur waist, i don't think u want it to be too bulky anyway.