need opinions please!!!!

Feb 8, 2007
Marc by Marc Jacobs Totally Quilted Jazz Bag (Black) - Handbags
what do you guys think of this bag? is it for people who are MJ "wannabes" but can't buy the "real thing"? would love some opinions...i love the bag...have bought some MJ bags and have ended up selling them on ebay after a while...so, was thinking of getting this one since it's not as expensive as MJ...really want some honest opinions of the MBMJ line!
thanks!!!!:wlae: :wlae: :wlae:

Marc by Marc Jacobs Totally Quilted Jazz Bag (Black) - Handbags
what do you guys think of this bag? is it for people who are MJ "wannabes" but can't buy the "real thing"? would love some opinions...i love the bag...have bought some MJ bags and have ended up selling them on ebay after a while...so, was thinking of getting this one since it's not as expensive as MJ...really want some honest opinions of the MBMJ line!
thanks!!!!:wlae: :wlae: :wlae:

I think this bag is cute but I like the one in blue. I think you should get whatever you feel comfortable with :yes:

i really don't like it and for the price over $400 i would get something i really love...you said that you tend sell your mj bags maybe you can wait till you find something that makes you drool:graucho: