Your Hermes in Action!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Less than perfect! You look so nice and happy here! I bet your the life of the party everywhere you go!
Thank you for your lovely and attentive comment, dear Glamourbag :flowers:
I need your green Kaftan!! Please, tell me it´s still available to buy:P I love your look!
Thank you Kat :winkiss: The kaftan is by Sita de Vesci. I bought it from Vivre quite a while ago...I know you perform a genius search and hope you can find something like this :smile:
Perfect as it gets. If i had limbs as long as yours, I'll be so grateful.
You are too kind, Jadeite. Thank you :smile:!
Sweetie, you look absolutely glamorous!
Thank you, dear POODLGRL, Millicat and Mikeyta! Your generous and kind comments do make a girls day :flowers::flowers::flowers: I wish you have a great one :sunshine:
you wear very well with the tunic, love it:smile:
Your pictures are lovely, aswell as bag that tunic is very pretty :smile:
i love your action shots Aminamina...always with a twist :smile: and your lime green kaftan is beautiful on you!
Hi Chincac :drinkup: Thank you so much and I never miss your beautiful shots - such a treat!

Thank you for your lovely and attentive comment, dear Glamourbag :flowers:

Thank you Kat :winkiss: The kaftan is by Sita de Vesci. I bought it from Vivre quite a while ago...I know you perform a genius search and hope you can find something like this :smile:

You are too kind, Jadeite. Thank you :smile:!

Thank you, dear POODLGRL, Millicat and Mikeyta! Your generous and kind comments do make a girls day :flowers::flowers::flowers: I wish you have a great one :sunshine:

Hi Chincac :drinkup: Thank you so much and I never miss your beautiful shots - such a treat!
Thank you, your Kaftan is as beautiful as you:hugs:

This is one hot shot :supacool:! :tup:

Hotness:P

(your shoulders look fantastic).
:biggrin:
you look fabulous mlemee...love the dress! enjoy the sunshine :smile:

Holy Moses! *thud*
Love it!! The whole ensemble :faint:!!! You're GORGY!
hot tamale, indeed!!!!
Love your dress fabric and that Clic Clac counldn't be better matched, really gorgeous.
:smile:
Your clac is too pretty! Matches your dress perfectly!

THANKS LADIES!!! :hugs::kiss:

More Celine than Hermes today but hey! One of my favourite clic clacs

Fabulous! Your Celine bag is gorgeous!

Chanel-Tweed-and-Hermes-Constance.jpg

Casual Outfit:Vintage Chanel Black Tweed sz 38, Hudson Jean sz 25, Loft Orange Top sz XS, Hermes Constance 27cm, Franco Sarto sz 6, Hermes Clic Clac orange w/ PHW

Great outfit, BLS! I absolutely love the way you mix high-end fashions with bargain pieces! You are a true fashionista!

My less-then-perfect looks but that's what I am :cool::girlwhack:

You look wonderful, Aminamina!

Status
Not open for further replies.