Gold or Silver?

I just got a pair of black leather Riva's with the silver medallion. They are so pretty and comfy! I chose the silver for fear of the gold turning or tarnishing. Not sure if this can happen but just in case.....plus I normally wear silver or platimun jewelry.

Now that I know that all leather are even more comfy, those will be my next purchase!

CATEYES said:
I just got a pair of black leather Riva's with the silver medallion. They are so pretty and comfy! I chose the silver for fear of the gold turning or tarnishing. Not sure if this can happen but just in case.....plus I normally wear silver or platimun jewelry.

Now that I know that all leather are even more comfy, those will be my next purchase!

Did you bought the same size as you usually use? Or did you gou up half size? TIA

Did you bought the same size as you usually use? Or did you gou up half size? TIA
Funny you should ask....in the Miller 2 sandals, I wear an 8. In the rubber flip flops, I wear a 7 1/2. In these I had to get an 8 1/2!!!! Odd the shoes run so differently from the same designer. If the scrunchy part was not on the back, I couldn't get away with the 8 1/2 though b/c they are a little big length-wise but not by my toes. The 8 hurt by my toe area as it was a bit narrow. B/c of the back scrunchy part I love these shoes!!!! Very comfy for a ballet flat!

hi! My girlfriend's birthday is coming up, and I wanted to get her some tory burch earrings. But I was wondering what color (gold or silver) is preferable on vietnamese skin tone. She does have both gold and silver jewelry, but I want to buy the one thats gonna look best on her. Thanks!