Dylan Wallet?

I'd get a LP wallet myself if I wasn't already so pleased with my current one (a patent leather Coach one). Maybe once this wallet runs its course :smile: I'm curious to how much you are able to fit into it though...show us when you get it perhaps?

I'd get a LP wallet myself if I wasn't already so pleased with my current one (a patent leather Coach one). Maybe once this wallet runs its course :smile: I'm curious to how much you are able to fit into it though...show us when you get it perhaps?
I will certainly post some pics when I get it. I am curious since I don't have one. I am so used to packing my wallet with everything.

I have a bifold one that is ok, but I don't love. The cc slots are super tight and no matter how much I used it, it didn't stretch enough for me. I have the zip one but haven't used it yet. I'm using a smallish bag for summer and the LP would take up most of the bag. Can't wait to hear your reviews!

Well I got it today, and sent it back today. It had this really awful smell to it. It wasnt any kind of leather smell. I can't even explain it. I couldn't even hold it. Anyway I have a replacement coming. I hope it will be better. Anybody else ever had this happen? I know my tote smells awesome, but this wallet, yuck!

Well I got it today, and sent it back today. It had this really awful smell to it. It wasnt any kind of leather smell. I can't even explain it. I couldn't even hold it. Anyway I have a replacement coming. I hope it will be better. Anybody else ever had this happen? I know my tote smells awesome, but this wallet, yuck!

That sucks, I hope the replacement is better! I've never gotten a bag or a wallet from LP that had a bad smell. My LP stuff always has the delicious LP leather smell.