Hoopers

Designpurchaser said:
Could the lovely lady who has told me about the Hoopers 25% bonanza weekends in the past please let us all know when they are on again. Many, many thanks, it's muchly apppreciated :biggrin:

Hii
Does this mean that on these weekends hoopers has 25% off mulberry? That's amazing! Do they deliver if you place an order on the telephone? Thanks!

Could the lovely lady who has told me about the Hoopers 25% bonanza weekends in the past please let us all know when they are on again. Many, many thanks, it's muchly apppreciated :biggrin:

Oh that sounds good is it happening anytime soon as i will wait then and order my printed Alexa if they have one stocked that is over the phone thats a hell of a big discount.;)

Hey ladies, it was me who had said about he 25% discount but I don't believe it's happening again any time soon! I was in there last week and they still have their summer sale on with the seasonal Mulberry bags in the sale.....they had an sbs oak cookie and a fudge sbs, not much else left, they do take telephone orders. I will let you all know when they next have the 25% discount :biggrin:

Hey ladies, it was me who had said about he 25% discount but I don't believe it's happening again any time soon! I was in there last week and they still have their summer sale on with the seasonal Mulberry bags in the sale.....they had an sbs oak cookie and a fudge sbs, not much else left, they do take telephone orders. I will let you all know when they next have the 25% discount :biggrin:
Thank you DaisyLou, it was because of you I managed to save a nice little sum when I bought my Oak Alexa :biggrin:

Just thought I'd mention that both the Bays and SBS Cookie in Oak are still available at sale price in Hoopers Torquay and they will post out. I think the sale price is at 25% discount. If anyones interested their number is 01803 212754 :biggrin:

I can't remember exactly but it wasn't vastly reduced on the ticket, but that may not have been correct any more. It was in a glass cabinet by a counter rather than out on the open shelves with the other bags. Hoopers will be closed now until Tuesday but I could pop in again then if you like or you could call them on Tuesday morning. Be prepared to describe it, I don't think the staff are particularly well informed about the mulberry stock.