Conker Alexa.

Designpurchaser said:
Becca, I left this thread for my OH to see last night, wonder if he got the hint? :shocked: Going to the chemist without makeup :shocked: that is dedication for you. I don't go anywhere without makeup. Hope he feels better soon. I've been to both York and Bicester outlet, which do you prefer? I can't wait to visit another one soon :biggrin:

Hiya, I did tell my man that he's caused quits a stir & the ladies on the forum think he's lovely! I prefer Bicester, only because I thought there was more choice. Which do you prefer?

Hiya, I did tell my man that he's caused quits a stir & the ladies on the forum think he's lovely! I prefer Bicester, only because I thought there was more choice. Which do you prefer?
The last time I went to York they didn't seem to have much in and their prices didn't seem too discounted either. Actually there wasn't much at Bicester either, I only remember seeing a few messengers. I'm wondering now thinking about it if it was a weekend and the end of the day...hence lack of stock? I do love the city of York though and they have a fantastic jewellers there called Cavendish Jewellers :biggrin: