OH MY, it's JULY.....new bags here! ;)

This is my ebay find of this month. One of a kind dark teal Dear Tote :biggrin:
Loving this teal color!

003-4.jpg

002-2.jpg

Great find!! I have actually debated trying this tote a few times! Please let us know how it works out!:smile:

Got my "new to me" grey MAB with black patent trim, purple piping, sig HW...and a special thank you to the awesome member who I bought this from on Bonanza! I covet your collection. If anyone knows the actual name/history of this bag I'd love to know.

image-41042893.jpg

Got my "new to me" grey MAB with black patent trim, purple piping, sig HW...and a special thank you to the awesome member who I bought this from on Bonanza! I covet your collection. If anyone knows the actual name/history of this bag I'd love to know.

View attachment 1789989

I don't remember the actual name but I think it came out around 2008. I would be careful about the hardware around the handle, as the screw is notorious for falling off. I think that happened to Magjes' daughter's bag.

I don't remember the actual name but I think it came out around 2008. I would be careful about the hardware around the handle, as the screw is notorious for falling off. I think that happened to Magjes' daughter's bag.

Good to know. This is the first one I've gotten with screws like this. tend to fill them up pretty good so I'll be extra careful. I love the bag -- it has such great character. You don't see anythign like it anymore.

Good to know. This is the first one I've gotten with screws like this. tend to fill them up pretty good so I'll be extra careful. I love the bag -- it has such great character. You don't see anythign like it anymore.

I love the look too! She sure doesn't make them like these anymore. But I think I never got around to buying it because of what I heard about that h/w.

I forgot to add that the quilted patent leather is the same one as that used for the ever popular quilted patent MAC. In fact, that grey patent leather was subsequently made into MACs that were available during the OSS one time.

I love the look too! She sure doesn't make them like these anymore. But I think I never got around to buying it because of what I heard about that h/w.

I forgot to add that the quilted patent leather is the same one as that used for the ever popular quilted patent MAC. In fact, that grey patent leather was subsequently made into MACs that were available during the OSS one time.

I feel lucky to have landed it. As an aside, I sometimes wish that I knew who had the bags before I got them -- so many of these bags make their rounds between so many of us it would be neat to know who has owned our bags at some point in time. Sign and date a vince card before sending your bag on to its next owner.

I feel lucky to have landed it. As an aside, I sometimes wish that I knew who had the bags before I got them -- so many of these bags make their rounds between so many of us it would be neat to know who has owned our bags at some point in time. Sign and date a vince card before sending your bag on to its next owner.

with how many i've been through, i think i'd be the grand supreme tart of RM city

so glad u like the bag! i pulled on the handles to check and see how sturdy it was, it felt very sturdy to me.. i had heard about the handle situation from magjess too

with how many i've been through, i think i'd be the grand supreme tart of RM city

so glad u like the bag! i pulled on the handles to check and see how sturdy it was, it felt very sturdy to me.. i had heard about the handle situation from magjess too

Granted it's only been a weekend but there's not even a hint of a problem with handles and if anyone is gonna test the limits its me carrying my stuff and the stuff of a 4 yo, 3yo, 6 mo, and a husband. That's a lot of gear.

Crazy4Handbags said:
Yes! That's what I'm talking about! You totally get it!

Lol...I love this approach. It would help with the bag guilt I feel when I carry one bag and think of one of the others that would have coordinated just as well with my outfit. Carry multiples - the perfect solution!!

This is my ebay find of this month. One of a kind dark teal Dear Tote :biggrin:
Loving this teal color!

003-4.jpg

002-2.jpg

This is a great find! The color is sooooo pretty.. And I know it's soft as heck... Congrats!

View attachment 1789989

Lovely! This combo just puts a smile on my face. Beautiful...

Magenta MAC and Plum Snake Stunned Jess!!! I love this duo, would like to carry both at the same time...But what would the neighbors think?

d9cd6f8a.jpg

94b2da37.jpg

277852ad.jpg

3fdc0122.jpg

eeb184a1.jpg

c9ac0168.jpg

Nice scores! Magenta MAC is hott and Plum Jess is even hotter! :nuts:

Great find!! I have actually debated trying this tote a few times! Please let us know how it works out!:smile:

Thank you scoobiesmomma!
The DT working great for me as a laptop / sub work bag. I can fit my 13" laptop and two 1" letter size binders in it along with other small nick-knacks without problem (well, the zipper track gets in their way sometimes though...not a big deal to me) :smile:
Only down side that I found on this bag is the strap length... I wish the strap was little shorter or at least was adjustable. It sits little too low when I shoulder carry it...but I really like this "slim MAB" overall :biggrin:

Very pretty and so unique... I love how purple piping pops on this bag. Congrats! :smile:

Magenta MAC and Plum Snake Stunned Jess!!! I love this duo, would like to carry both at the same time...But what would the neighbors think?

Both are stunning!! What a beautiful colors...
>But what would the neighbors think?
sexy overload! :graucho:

This is a great find! The color is sooooo pretty.. And I know it's soft as heck... Congrats!

Thank you Tara! I am so glad I decided to try dark teal this time...as you mentioned, the leather is so soft! Color is muted enough to be used all year long, I am liking it very much. :biggrin: