Louboutin at the London Design Museum

I went yesterday and it was really beautiful. Sooo many lovely shoes, and I thought the David Lynch/Louboutin collaboration Fetish room was especially amazing. I also loved the little burlesque number with hologram Dita von Teese. :biggrin: My favourite shoe out of everything had to be the emerald green croc bootie... divine!! I was *this* close to just grabbing it and making a run for it. :lol:

I was there, weeee! :biggrin::P

The exhibition is amazing: all exhibited shoes are beautiful, fetish-room was my "must see" for a long time and hologram of dancing Dita is great addition to the whole collection of CL shoes!

I changed in my Pigalles and posed in front of the entrance causing people to smile at me :P
But who cares! It was my dream for 5 months to get there and it was totally worth 2 hour flight :cloud9:

Attachments

• 20anslouboutin.jpg
    20anslouboutin.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 184

The exhibition is amazing: all exhibited shoes are beautiful, fetish-room was my "must see" for a long time and hologram of dancing Dita is great addition to the whole collection of CL shoes!

I changed in my Pigalles and posed in front of the entrance causing people to smile at me :P
But who cares! It was my dream for 5 months to get there and it was totally worth 2 hour flight :cloud9:

You're so lucky!

I went yesterday and it was really beautiful. Sooo many lovely shoes, and I thought the David Lynch/Louboutin collaboration Fetish room was especially amazing. I also loved the little burlesque number with hologram Dita von Teese. :biggrin: My favourite shoe out of everything had to be the emerald green croc bootie... divine!! I was *this* close to just grabbing it and making a run for it. :lol:
The Lynch room was very cool. Surprised they weren't selling shoes in the gift shop :smile:

Wow - nice work flying over to see it!

I went today - very interesting (even for a man!)

The Dita Von Teese hologram was pretty impressive.

Yay! I am so glad that you got to see it! The hologram sounds really interesting!

Great photo with your Pigalles! Sounds like it was well worth the trip! :smile: