OH MY, it's JULY.....new bags here! ;)

I'll go first....

Nautical mam

IMG_9501.jpg

and then also a little nerd alert :biggrin:

IMG_9494.jpg

Great lookin MAM for upcoming summer. Leather trim seems so yummy!

Definitely fate. I stumbled across the exact RM bag I wanted at TJMaxx. It was hanging on an end cap, otherwise I never would have seen it! I hardly ever look in the handbag section b/c I've never seen RM at any of my TJM's.
Black rocker w/ light gold hw... got it for $99! The leather is super nice! :biggrin:

Another gorgeous leather...congrats on great score!

And happy 4th everyone!

Thanks, ladies. :biggrin: I am a Seattle girl :rain: to the core so I had to buy that one.

I also bought a fuschia Erin because I thought it said "Nerdy girl" which I was very happy about until my husband pointed out that it actually said "Nordy girl". $#@%@$#!

Not that I have anything against Nordstrom. They're from Seattle, too and all, but I'm definitely more a a Nerdy girl than a Nordy one. :biggrin:

This is what I get for not wearing my glasses.

uadjit said:
Thanks, ladies. :biggrin: I am a Seattle girl :rain: to the core so I had to buy that one.

I also bought a fuschia Erin because I thought it said "Nerdy girl" which I was very happy about until my husband pointed out that it actually said "Nordy girl". $#@%@$#!

Not that I have anything against Nordstrom. They're from Seattle, too and all, but I'm definitely more a a Nerdy girl than a Nordy one. :biggrin:

Lol...I, on the other hand, am a die-hard Nordy Girl, so I'll have to keep an eye out for that one!

Lol! Your story is so funny! The world is one big blur to me when I don't wear my glasses. My husband once thought I was giving him the "sexy eyes" until he realized later on I wasn't wearing my glasses and I was just squinting. :giggles:

Lol! Your story is so funny! The world is one big blur to me when I don't wear my glasses. My husband once thought I was giving him the "sexy eyes" until he realized later on I wasn't wearing my glasses and I was just squinting. :giggles:
Ha ha! Cute. :smile:

Well, my vision isn't that bad. I just have slight astigmatisms so I can get away with not wearing them most of the time but obviously, it does occasionally cause issues. :biggrin:

thanks, ladies. :d i am a seattle girl :rain: To the core so i had to buy that one.

I also bought a fuschia erin because i thought it said "nerdy girl" which i was very happy about until my husband pointed out that it actually said "nordy girl". $#@%@$#!

Not that i have anything against nordstrom. They're from seattle, too and all, but i'm definitely more a a nerdy girl than a nordy one. :d

this is what i get for not wearing my glasses.

:d:d

Looks nice!! :smile: And what a great price! Congrats!

Another gorgeous leather...congrats on great score!

Thanks so much ladies!!!

Wow. How awesome is that?!? Very lucky.. And it is perfect.. The leather looks like the leather on my Black MAM, which is thick and soft as heck. Congrats! Enjoy this beauty...

Thanks Tara! I know, right? You gotta love those magical moments when the purse gods are smiling down on you!

Here she is......Marine MAM, grey & white striped lining, silver hw from a darling bonz seller.....

018.JPG

019.JPG

021.JPG

LOVE this bag!!! It is a little darker than navy, but not cobalt or electric blue. Perfect blue, nice smooshy leather.