What did you get from the 2012 Spring/Summer Sale?

Online everything I click is not available. Has the sale ended? Or is it possible everything is sold out? Can I go to the boutique and have them order something for me? Help!

EDIT: Ok, so everything isn't just sold out, just all the items I want. :pout: When does the sale end? Do they re-stock items online?

We are bag twins! Well almost :smile:
Are you able to carry yours over the shoulder?
I was going to get the same size but I thought it would be tight around the armpit/shoulder area.

Nope, the regular size Sukey is strictly a hand/arm carried bag for me, which is exactly what I wanted. I use a nerdy laptop backpack for work and that makes shoulder bags really awkward.

Okay...I got a new sukey bag from the sale! It took a minute to get my hands on it as it was given to me as a shower gift. I love it!! I also got a very nice wallet. I attached the photos, I hope it works

Attachments

• IMAG0111.jpg
    IMAG0111.jpg
    180.9 KB · Views: 452
  • IMAG0112.jpg
    IMAG0112.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 451
Yay! I ordered this Sukey too and it should be delivered today! Is this the medium or large size? I ordered both since I don't own a Sukey and didn't have time to get to a boutique to try them on. Hope that I love one of them since it's my bday gift to me and in preparation for my upcoming vacation. Enjoy yours! It is a beautiful bag.

Yay! I ordered this Sukey too and it should be delivered today! Is this the medium or large size? I ordered both since I don't own a Sukey and didn't have time to get to a boutique to try them on. Hope that I love one of them since it's my bday gift to me and in preparation for my upcoming vacation. Enjoy yours! It is a beautiful bag.

Its the large. Enjoy your bag!

I bought the last marrakech shoulder bag in red desert from Saks online for about 50% off. The most perfect shoulder bag in terms of size, length and weight IMO and the color looks better IRL. Extremely pleased with the purchase:love: