Caroline Clubhouse...!

I'll probably get it at my closest Flagship store; they always call me when there is a promotion. Do you know when the next PCE is? I heard it was in July, possibly.
Great!!! Hmm... I am not sure when the next PCE is... I got the aubergine g lindsey and criss cross lindsey (but returned her-it was not love) the last time... But definitely, next PCE... I will get a Caroline...

Forgot to add that these Carolines are really not that heavy. The heaviest by far are the woven leather Carolines, but even those are not that bad (less than the Sages and Lailas for sure). :smile:
Do you mainly carry this bag on your wrist or on your shoulder? I like to put the two little straps on my shoulder, but you are supposed to carry on your wrist.

Do you mainly carry this bag on your wrist or on your shoulder? I like to put the two little straps on my shoulder, but you are supposed to carry on your wrist.

Not sure how Kath00 does her's but I personally carry all my bags on my shoulder with the smaller straps... I am not a long strap kinda gal.. the Caroline looks great either way IMO... of course if you carry her on your wrist she is able to be seen in all her full glory!!

. . .maybe I should exchange my black one for the beige; sometimes, the lighter colors show the detailing better.

That's exactly how I felt. Also, the beige color has a bit more of shimmer to it (very light) whereas the black was very matte looking. I thought it looked nicer in the lighter color.

I carry my bags on the crook of my elbow. I do like shoulder bags too but somehow this bag doesn't feel like a shoulder bag for me. I think it's good to have the option to do both though...

Kath

Here is pics of both ways!!

P1017284.jpg

P1017285.jpg

That's exactly how I felt. Also, the beige color has a bit more of shimmer to it (very light) whereas the black was very matte looking. I thought it looked nicer in the lighter color.

I carry my bags on the crook of my elbow. I do like shoulder bags too but somehow this bag doesn't feel like a shoulder bag for me. I think it's good to have the option to do both though...

Kath
It is awful because I feel like I want both. I bought pretty much all of the Kristin sage colors that existed, but several of them still have tags and receipts; I got them all with the 25% or $100 off discount. I am wondering, which one would be a good one to exchange: the navy, light grey in heavy grain, mauve (I don't think I'll return that one!). Any suggestions? It's a tough decision, but I don't think I'll keep both Carolines unless I take at least one of my bags back! Forgot to add that I have the blue smoke and the parchment sage in the pebble grain leather. Decisions, decisions!

Last edited:
It is awful because I feel like I want both. I bought pretty much all of the Kristin sage colors that existed, but several of them still have tags and receipts; I got them all with the 25% or $100 off discount. I am wondering, which one would be a good one to exchange: the navy, light grey in heavy grain, mauve (I don't think I'll return that one!). Any suggestions? It's a tough decision, but I don't think I'll keep both Carolines unless I take at least one of my bags back! Forgot to add that I have the blue smoke and the parchment sage in the pebble grain leather. Decisions, decisions!
Omg!!! I love the Kristin Mama Sage, too!!! I got a couple of the colors when they hit the outlet early this year... If you have an outlet near you, maybe you can get it at a lesser price... Parchment, mauve, light grey, black goat , blue smoke made it to the outlets... And then get your Caroline's....

Omg!!! I love the Kristin Mama Sage, too!!! I got a couple of the colors when they hit the outlet early this year... If you have an outlet near you, maybe you can get it at a lesser price... Parchment, mauve, light grey, black goat , blue smoke made it to the outlets... And then get your Caroline's....

Yeah; I got my parchment sage/pebble grain sage there, but my local outlet only has the Laila and I did return my black Laila to the Coach store and exchanged it for the Caroline, after I bought it at the outlet. My outlet doesn't carry any more sages and I don't think I want to go to the trouble of buying and returning for $200 difference, then have to have it shipped from somewhere else, etc. I have been obsessing about that beige Caroline. . .then, I debated about returning my black one and exchanging it for the beige, but I want them both! :smile: Is it wrong to want them both? Where are my principles? Something would have to back. (I also have the Laila in fawn).

Kath
LOL. I want them both! It's terrible! :smile:

Yeah; I got my parchment sage/pebble grain sage there, but my local outlet only has the Laila and I did return my black Laila to the Coach store and exchanged it for the Caroline, after I bought it at the outlet. My outlet doesn't carry any more sages and I don't think I want to go to the trouble of buying and returning for $200 difference, then have to have it shipped from somewhere else, etc. I have been obsessing about that beige Caroline. . .then, I debated about returning my black one and exchanging it for the beige, but I want them both! :smile: Is it wrong to want them both? Where are my principles? Something would have to back. (I also have the Laila in fawn).
Oh, noooo!!! Wrong person to ask..I have been a parent of multiples... If a style works for me and I love it... I try to get it in all colors if I could... . I would love to get those two Caroline's too. If that will make u happy and if it's LOVE, LOVE, LOVE... go for it! Coz it will forever be in ur mind... You might even dream of it.... Ha! Ha! The price is kinda reasonable as compared with the other Caroline's... Think about which among your mama sages you are willing to give up... It is really a tough decision to make...

Oh, noooo!!! Wrong person to ask..I have been a parent of multiples... If a style works for me and I love it... I try to get it in all colors if I could... . I would love to get those two Caroline's too. If that will make u happy and if it's LOVE, LOVE, LOVE... go for it! Coz it will forever be in ur mind... You might even dream of it.... Ha! Ha! The price is kinda reasonable as compared with the other Caroline's... Think about which among your mama sages you are willing to give up... It is really a tough decision to make...

Thank you for this feedback. It is a decision I am wrestling with. Whenever I return a bag, I'll end up "missing" it, but I'm not sure it's possible for me to actually use all of those sages. I wish I had a bag that I didn't like at all and was sure about returning! The most expensive bag I ever personally bought - that wasn't a gift- was the Chelsea in the curry color and I got $100 off. I still feel anxious at the thought of how expensive that bag was ($700) because I got all of mine using the discount. I so wish my local store would give me 25% off for getting another Caroline. Too bad they don't have a "buy 2 and you get $200 off or something. . .

Thank you for this feedback. It is a decision I am wrestling with. Whenever I return a bag, I'll end up "missing" it, but I'm not sure it's possible for me to actually use all of those sages. I wish I had a bag that I didn't like at all and was sure about returning! The most expensive bag I ever personally bought - that wasn't a gift- was the Chelsea in the curry color and I got $100 off. I still feel anxious at the thought of how expensive that bag was ($700) because I got all of mine using the discount. I so wish my local store would give me 25% off for getting another Caroline. Too bad they don't have a "buy 2 and you get $200 off or something. . .
. . .and you are right - it stays forever in my mind!