Show us your NON Mulberry purchases!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have wanted one of these for ages! And as mentioned in my thread the other day I have been looking for a project, Even so when she turned up I was suprised by her condition ... none of these marks were visible in the ebay listing, she was described as in good condition with one mark and a biro mark to the bottom ... erhm take a look! :roflmfao:

marks-to-the-foot-of-the-bag.jpg

scuff-coner-2.jpg

scuffed-corner-1.jpg

SplitBow.jpg

large-interior-marks-and-hardened-dark-patch.jpg

MarkedTopFlap.jpg

Any way I love her and am going to clean her up and give her lots of TLC. The Mystery Lady is ... A Miu Miu Tall Vitello Bow Bag in Alumino, from season one.

IMG_1593.jpg

I've just set up a blog to document my refurb projects and also to share gorgeous bag eye candy and news I stumble upon during the way, it's in my signature ... please feel free to swing by and take a look and follow me if you'd like to be kept up to date!

I just have to pst my new baby, got 10% off at Harrods this weeknd!
Poker fonce Velo Balenciaga and 2McQueen scarves, I finally bit the bullet! It s the wavy skull scarf, the skulls are quite subdued and not too scary lol

df12.jpg

df13.jpg

df5.jpg

mc.jpg

mq.jpg

Loveheart said:
Poker fonce Velo Balenciaga and 2McQueen scarves, I finally bit the bullet! It s the wavy skull scarf, the skulls are quite subdued and not too scary lol

Great purchases. Love Harrods 10% off weekends :smile:

df12.jpg

df13.jpg

df5.jpg

mc.jpg

mq.jpg

I knew it wouldn't be long K before you fell for the Alexander McQueen scarves....... I know I've already commented on your Bal but it really is a gorgeous colour........ I have a Bal reveal to do next week ;) & its something pink & girly

I must admit I'm a bit of a scarf freak...will have a peep at that link :smile:

I am too! - but I am definitely a hoarder in this regard - literally drowning in them and really have had to rein myself in - there are only just so many you can wear at one time!!!! (hate to think, but my collection definitely goes into triple figures.....didn't succumb like you did (and several others!) to the Mulberry sales this year - my last two Mulbs were Finches and Hedgerow last Christmas.....ADORE them.....:P:love:

I am too! - but I am definitely a hoarder in this regard - literally drowning in them and really have had to rein myself in - there are only just so many you can wear at one time!!!! (hate to think, but my collection definitely goes into triple figures.....didn't succumb like you did (and several others!) to the Mulberry sales this year - my last two Mulbs were Finches and Hedgerow last Christmas.....ADORE them.....:P:love:
I haven't seen the two you mention as only became a Mulberryholic recently although did buy my Roxanne Tote when it came out a few years back I wore my fudge scarf today really looks great with black.... I agree I think a scarf thread would be GREAT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.