Show us your NON Mulberry purchases!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love this necklace...... I'm thinking of getting another Tiffany key to put with my YG & thinking of a RG one...... I'm really loving RG.

Me too! I tried on the knot and oval keys in rose gold too and the oval rose gold key was on the oval link chain rather than standard Tiffany's chain - so gorgeous! It was a tough choice between that and the bean but I thought the bean might be more versatile with more outfits and would look better with work clothes as well as casual whereas the key is more for casual outfits imo. I've got the diamond key charm already in yellow gold and often layer that with my DBTY, so also thinking about buying another key to wear with it.

I've got the white gold...

Bet that's lovely! I didn't see that one but had the choice of the yellow and rose golds so since most of my jewellery is yellow gold I thought I would try the rose for a change.. am glad I did as it is surprisingly flattering, it has a similar warming effect to yellow (on my skin tone anyway).

Beautiful necklace - I love the styling, so simple and elegant. I have a tiffany bracelet with two charms that I wear every day pretty much, their jewellery is amazing!

Thanks Sammiantha :smile: I had admired it on others but wasn't sure if it would suit me, but the shape (the mini one anyway) sits so nicely in the nape of the neck! I bet your bracelet is lovely, I have a friend with a Tiffany's charm bracelet in silver and she wears it pretty much everyday too! Really lovely. I love Tiffany's jewellery too, only have a handful of pieces but they are so well made and elegant.

What do you all think of Tiffany Rubedo?

I think I'd like to get the narrow 1837 ring, but can't make my mind up

Go for it! :biggrin: And then post modelling piccies! I haven't tried any Rubedo pieces but it looks lovely in the pictures on the website that I've seen. Very much like rose gold and can imagine it suiting most skin tones. The 1837 ring is gorgeous too, although I'm biased as have the wide version in yellow gold and have barely taken it off since I bought it :smile:

I finally have my Cyclamen Bal......I love love love this colour & couldn't wait to put my stuff in & start using her :yahoo::yahoo:

cycbal1.jpg

cycbal2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.