All things from the Fabulous World of Brian Atwood~Shoes, Bags and B-Line~ 2011

I also think you'd like them! The shape are to die for... They make you and your feet look gorgeous!

Question for everyone! Have any of you ever gotten your patent shoes stretched? I need to get my red maniacs stretched since they're about .5-1 size too small...

My patent heels generally won't stretch too much. They loosen up a bit after intensive wear but I don't think they will stretch up to 1 size.
If they are .5 too small for you, maybe you can consider bringing them to a store to stretch them for you?

My patent heels generally won't stretch too much. They loosen up a bit after intensive wear but I don't think they will stretch up to 1 size.
If they are .5 too small for you, maybe you can consider bringing them to a store to stretch them for you?

Yah hmm we have a shoe repair where I work, which is also where I bought them, so I may do that! I probably don't need them one full size up! Although I may have found an at home fix! I blow dried the inside of the shoes, then put my feet in with thick socks... It seems to have worked, as my feet now without socks can fit into the shoe, which they couldn't before unless I had tights on or something! But it's also the morning, so my feet aren't at their full 'swollen' potential haha...