VCA Van Cleef & Arpels addiction - support group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the enabling! I just made a big purchase, but may go for YG next. What is the current price of the Frivole ring? I would want the ring and two bracelets to go with it.

I think 5450. I put down half of a deposit, I needed a size 7. I usually am an 8, but the Frivole ring runs large, as it is open.
Would you do another mop, but in yg? I just love the richness of the YG. Next piece will be matcing Frivole earrings and then maybe some kind of necklace.

I think 5450. I put down half of a deposit, I needed a size 7. I usually am an 8, but the Frivole ring runs large, as it is open.
Would you do another mop, but in yg? I just love the richness of the YG. Next piece will be matcing Frivole earrings and then maybe some kind of necklace.

Thanks! I probably would not do a MOP YG. I definitely want onyx/YG and probably the all YG to layer it with. I love the Frivole earrings too! There is something about the petals that makes them look so pretty on the ears!

Ladies I want your opinion on the Byzantine Alhambra bracelet, would you choose this over the 5 motif ones?

vancleefarpels.com/media/cache/thumb_mosaic/uploads/media/7a0/VCARD39600_VanCleefArpels_Byzantine-Alhambra-bracelet-1.png

I like the 5 motif more. I like this byzantine bracelet, I have it in necklace and earrings. The bracelet looks nice in person and in pictures but it is very lightweighted. The necklace has a substantial weight though.

I like the 5 motif more. I like this byzantine bracelet, I have it in necklace and earrings. The bracelet looks nice in person and in pictures but it is very lightweighted. The necklace has a substantial weight though.
Thank you, I love hearing opinions of my fellow tpfers!! If you get a chance please share the pics of your byzantine collection :smile:

My big day finally came and I wanted to thank all the ladies who have given me advice on a necklace that I could wear for my wedding day! So, here is a beautiful pic taken by Elizabeth Messina. Thanks for letting me share. :smile:

Attachments

• cosmos.jpg
    cosmos.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 1,085
I have a reveal! I finally got the matching ring to my pave Magic pendant!:yahoo::woohoo::woohoo: I also got a lovely Feerie candle as a gift which smells beautiful! This is the first time I have gotten a gift with my purchase through NM. This piece has been on my wish list for awhile and I am so happy to have it!
Beautiful G&Smommy!!! I love the magic pave pieces. They look amazing on you! Wear them in good health! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.