What do you layer/stack with your VCA 5 motif bracelets?

Wow what a stack einseine, I am lusting for the onyx 5 motif and I love your link bracelet. I believe I read in another thread that is the tiffany bracelet for charms. I have been collecting the Schlumberger egg charms so I will have to splurge for the bracelet soon to put them on.

Hi dialv! Yes, it's tiffany open link bracelet! It looks nice with charms of course, but also nice without! If you have collecting the Shulumberger eggs, you should buy it!!!:biggrin: By the way, I have only YG onyx. I am lusting for another colours!!!

Here's my latest layer. I link my Hermes children's bracelet with a green Swarovski BTY. I like green, gold, and black together.

I love the Hermes bracelet and the green! Looks great with your skin, aren't you happy you got the onyx?
I layer mine with an estate diamond tennis bracelet.

Drool! :P
LOVE your greann SBTY!!!:love: I have posted this pic somewhere, but to juxtapose yours!:amuse:
Always a classic!

here are a couple turquoise stacks.
This combo has been my favorite lately!

I need to snap pics!

ok here is mine...thank you for letting me share!!!

picture.php

I really like your stack! If I may ask, where did you get the SBTY?

It's from Macy's actually. I had to go back and look up the details, but it's from a brand called "Giani Bernini" and it's 24k over sterling with Swarovski crystals. I found it in the clearance area. :P There was one with pink crystals, too, but it didn't pop as much as the green did.

off topic: At the ala moana macy's I saw a giani bernini sterling necklace in a case that was labeled "marine link" that was so close to an H chaine d'ancre choker I did a double take.

The least glamorous stack- idk what to layer with this since it's mother of pearl- ive been putting it with random bead bracelets I've made bcuz I'm still in my "I'm afraid to damage it" phase.

And The pic I was playing around to see how the bracelet would look layered with another 5 motif on me... I loved it! I wish I bought two at the same time!

I think my fave look is a smooth bead bracelet with two 5 motifs!

Attachments

• image-444555332.jpg
    image-444555332.jpg
    404.1 KB · Views: 702
  • image-3302349790.jpg
    image-3302349790.jpg
    441.6 KB · Views: 715
  • image-3660073315.jpg
    image-3660073315.jpg
    428.3 KB · Views: 737