Opinions on the old/reissued Pyramid

there are 2 more?!?!?!?!..... which country are u in?...... 'keeps fingers xxx'
i dont have any in black, so nero sounds excellent. :biggrin:
In USA - The SA in BV Carmel is very helpful. If you are interested in getting one, she mentioned she still has two more in stocks (nero). Her name is Tina Miller and her number is 831.622.0518.

this is my only place to gripe abt this so i am going to try all your patience once again.
just managed to pop down to the BV in my area and they said they dont carry the pyramid re-issue here at all. :crybaby:
and becos they dont have the style number, they were not able to check stock for me in Europe too.
cld I ask if any kind ladies who have managed to buy the reissue could help me check what is the style number?
if this fails, do u all think i should order it from US and have them ship it overseas?... your opinions much appreciated. TIA :ty:

this is my only place to gripe abt this so i am going to try all your patience once again.
just managed to pop down to the BV in my area and they said they dont carry the pyramid re-issue here at all. :crybaby:
and becos they dont have the style number, they were not able to check stock for me in Europe too.
cld I ask if any kind ladies who have managed to buy the reissue could help me check what is the style number?
if this fails, do u all think i should order it from US and have them ship it overseas?... your opinions much appreciated. TIA :ty:
Where will I find the style number? I can get the number for you. Last time I saw at eBay - RP Ebano is for sale.

finally managed to see this bag in real life. it is totally gorgeous... cannot decide whether to get the ebano or nero. ..... happy problem. for those of you lovely ladies who have it, what made you decide to get the colour you got?

the bag, with the strap lengthened and carried on one shoulder, falls nicely somewhere at the hipbone area. tried to carry it as a messanger and then it seems like it's about 1 inch too short. it stopped at my waist?!?!... am i doing something wrong with the strap... the strap was at the longest, and didnt look like it cld be lengthened any further.

for those of you lovely ladies who have it, what made you decide to get the colour you got?
I have the Ebano b/c it best suits my needs, age, etc. ... i think it looks amazing next to any color. Of late, so pretty w/ steel & shock. It's the bag I'm carrying currently, and - i love it so much - i daydream about also getting it in black literally every time i pick it up. i think Nero would be a lot edgier than Ebano.
I always carry it at shoulder rather than hip ... so can't speak to the messenger option, except that i always assumed the messenger was carried as cross-body.

finally managed to see this bag in real life. it is totally gorgeous... cannot decide whether to get the ebano or nero. ..... happy problem. for those of you lovely ladies who have it, what made you decide to get the colour you got?

the bag, with the strap lengthened and carried on one shoulder, falls nicely somewhere at the hipbone area. tried to carry it as a messanger and then it seems like it's about 1 inch too short. it stopped at my waist?!?!... am i doing something wrong with the strap... the strap was at the longest, and didnt look like it cld be lengthened any further.
frivolousfun, great dilemma to have :smile: I chose Ebano because in general I like the brown better for casual, day-to-day. And at that time, Carmel only has one Ebano and two Nero. Hm...I wear mine cross body when I go shopping or run errands, so the middle of the bag hits my hips.