When is Saks sale??

buim87 said:
One of the SA told me it would be next Sat, not this Sat. I am really hoping it is this week those. Can someone please confirm?:smile:

I went to NY Saks today and SA also said additional 25% off beginning tomorrow except for loubies and chanel

I did live chat with a customer service rep online and she said there are no plans for further markdowns online -- that seems odd, as they always do a second markdown online, so maybe she just means no plans right now

^ Hi... Does Nordstroms' second markdown include Chanel and Louboutin?

yes, and Saks will too, just not yet --
they will actually do one more markdown to around 75% off (usually around the 4th of July), and Chanel & Louboutins should get a 2nd markdown then

I was told that Chanel and Louboutin would not be included for the 2nd markdown. There may be a smaller percentage discount beyond 40%, but not > 75%. We've heard this for the past several sale seasons, so we shall wait and see.

I agree with DessertPouch, I think the store are cutting back on the discounts and trying to see what they can move out at the highest cost possible. However, the shoppers have become much more savy over the past few years and the stores know if they don't do something their sales will drop. Inventory has to move out as the seasons change - it's up to them whether to sell at a deal to us or pass on to the outlets to sit a bit longer.