I have a Carly leather...I'm not sure if I LOVE it...

daniela127

O.G.
Feb 6, 2007
here's a pic of me wearing it:
431733396_0f545d1b3e_o.jpg

i don't know if i REALLY love it. I'm looking for a bag for work, and this bag seems so...i don't know...BIG!
I've been thinking of exchanging it for this one:

http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=9052&category_id=68

HELP ME DECIDE!!!!

I have the medium in black leather and let me say after I put stuff in it..it slouches plus does not look as big. I bought the large carly signature saddle and love the size and when I put stuff in it also it pulls together and does not look as big. Maybe try it with some of your items you would usually carry first.

put everything that you would need to take to work in the bag. it should slouch and not be so big looking

i have the large and i am a small person and it doesnt look so HUGE on me because its my school bag.

I have the large Carly and I love it, but I am someone who likes big bags. I think if you have to carry files you might like a tote style better. I do love the other bag you posted too.

The bag is beautiful but if you are not comfortable with it then you should return it for something you know you will love. That tote is really cute and would probably hold all your stuff nicely.

I used to hate big bags too because they looked so overwhelming.. but with a nice pair of heels it's doable. I'd say keep it for a few days and see if it grows on you - if not you can always send it back!