What nail polish are you wearing? Part 7!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicole by OPI. Cherry on top
^Very elegant!
Nars -Lal Mirchi
IMAG0790-1.jpg

*sigh* I love the colour but the formula gave me such issues. I hope its just cause it was super hot and humid when I was applying it.
^Perfect summer color!

I'm just about to change it, but I thought I'd post it before I took it off.

My ten year college reunion was last weekend, and I decided to paint my toes in my school (Salve Regina University)'s colors: Navy blue and Kelly green.

Base Coat: OPI Russian Navy

Top Coat: OPI Fresh Frog of Bel-Air

There was an Alumni Bar Night on Friday and they told us we'd get a free drink ticket if we were wearing Salve gear. I wasn't wearing the gear, but I was wearing the colors. I pointed that out to the organizers and scored me a drink ticket.

OPI Just Spotted the Lizard
Love both your colors

Barry M Berry Icecream and pink iredescent on top. Gettig through my Unworn Barry M's lol
Gorgeous pink, looks great with the glitter on top

?? I dunno. I just paint whatever nails turned out the crappiest as the accents! :roflmfao: Unless they all turned out well, then I just choose which I want. The other hand is different, too. I'm all over the place when doing accents.
Well, I think you did a great job:tup: I think the cocktail mani is invented by China Glaze: your left hand is one color, and on your right hand your pinkie and ring finger are the same as the left hand, whereas the other three are a different color. Or something like that :biggrin:

Gorgeous red, looks great on you

Nars -Lal Mirchi

*sigh* I love the colour but the formula gave me such issues. I hope its just cause it was super hot and humid when I was applying it.
Goooorgeous orange, love it on you! Sorry you had problems applying

Whoops, I've been behind on posting here! These are my last 3 manis:

OPI DS Original over Catherine Arley 673 with DL Happy Birthday accents:
SDC11765.jpg

Lynnderella Connect The Dots over China Glaze Pool Party (much, much more neon in real life!)
SDC11768.jpg

And my current mani, Fingerpaints Guggen I'm Lime with Pretty and Polished Bayou Blitz accent
SDC11775.jpg

This one is for Frick :smile:

Pretty shade!

SDC11765.jpg

Lynnderella Connect The Dots over China Glaze Pool Party (much, much more neon in real life!)
SDC11768.jpg

And my current mani, Fingerpaints Guggen I'm Lime with Pretty and Polished Bayou Blitz accent
SDC11775.jpg

Love these! Such vibrant colors! Great accents and great undies for the CtD.

SDC11765.jpg

SDC11768.jpg

SDC11775.jpg

great manis--especially the CtD over Pool Party!

stanzko1 said:

I love this color.

semirose said:
Nars -Lal Mirchi

Beautiful color.

misstrine85 said:
This one is for Frick :smile:

pretty pink
MetalliChick said:

Love the middle mani.

suukasi said:
Just cam back from vacation in PR and of course one of the first things I do is a fresh mani! Here is Revlon's Mint Gelato under windestine's Jeweled Sand.

Love this mani.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Two coat of OPI Princess Rule! and 2 coat of OPI And This Little Piggy.

Tame enough for my professional interview but bright enough for summer.

Didn't realize mixing these two colors would yield such awesome result.

image-534163940.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Status
Not open for further replies.