your best CHANEL bag purchase?

Beige Clair Jumbo SHW. I know most prefer GHW for their beige clair, but I was and still am head-over-heels for it with silver hardware. It's clean, chic and I can easily wear it with gold or silver-toned jewelry. It's a neutral when I need it to be with summer colors or it pops in the winter with my darker winter clothing. It was also my first Chanel. :love:

IMG_7289.jpg

ladysarah said:
ladies (and gentlemen!) apologies if I offended anyone! it was meant to be tongue in cheek to encourage photos to be posted- you know ENGLISH HUMOUR! No doubt lots of you here are CEO's of multi national companies, look after eleven children have husbands and nannies (and we all know how time consuming nannies are!) and are far too busy to take photos of you best CHANEL BAG purchase to post. So absolutely no worries if that is the case. Nevertheless is always good to remember this is a virtual world and all is not always what it seems. Not that long ago a well known British newspaper send an undercover journalist to spy on TPF. check this out http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1033883/Handbags-dawn-One-man-goes-undercover-woman-handbag-chatroom.html though I have to warn the sensitive souls among you - you may find it distressing! The rest of us just grab some tissues as I was in tears from laughter when I read it!
and please post photos of your BEST CHANEL BAG (most used):tup::tup:
THE LEAST USED (the one that stays in the closet hugging the authenticity card):tdown:
and of course THE BEST LOVED :heart::love::cloud9: even if it is:tdown: the least USED

That article is funny! I guess the English and Australia sense of humor is very similar.

Beige Clair Jumbo SHW. I know most prefer GHW for their beige clair, but I was and still am head-over-heels for it with silver hardware. It's clean, chic and I can easily wear it with gold or silver-toned jewelry. It's a neutral when I need it to be with summer colors or it pops in the winter with my darker winter clothing. It was also my first Chanel. :love:

IMG_7289.jpg
I am glad you took a picture of your bag. I just bought the same bag a few weeks ago and I love it so much. Sometimes I just take it out to stare at it. I adore the silver hardware as well.

IMG_7289.jpg

I agree with you 100% I love my beige claire GST with shw so much better then with gold.

IMG_7289.jpg

May I ask how long have you bought it for, how is the shine of SHW holding? Your bag looks boutique condition!

IMG-20120710-00127.jpg

My favorite is my beige jumbo caviar leather Jumbo WGH. Last one in Neiman Marcus special ordered when the Chanel boutique couldn't get it. Isn't she pretty?

Beautiful. I myself would never get a light-color bag as I'm deathly afraid of color transfer, but I oh-so-much admire all the beige bags I see around these parts.