Post your Nordstrom Rack bargains!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• vnv090450229_union~blue_large.jpg
    vnv090450229_union~blue_large.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 1,105
Last edited:
I didn't find this but one of my local NR has a twitter and they post things they have in stores. Last week they got this in
2j17ek0.jpg
*from their twitter.

The retail value is $1,200 and the cost was only $164. It's currently on the Nordstrom website for $1,200.

sparksfly said:
I didn't find this but one of my local NR has a twitter and they post things they have in stores. Last week they got this in *from their twitter.

The retail value is $1,200 and the cost was only $164. It's currently on the Nordstrom website for $1,200.

Whattttt? I want one! Which store is this in?

Whattttt? I want one! Which store is this in?

The Framingham MA store. From they way they worded their tweet, it seemed like there was only one in stock. And by now I'm guessing it's sold.

I was so shocked. I haven't ever been to that NR because it's like an hour away. By the time I heard about the jacket 2-3 days had already passed and I knew it was probably sold. Since it was posted on twitter someone probably saw and went and bought it.

sparksfly said:
The Framingham MA store. From they way they worded their tweet, it seemed like there was only one in stock. And by now I'm guessing it's sold.

I was so shocked. I haven't ever been to that NR because it's like an hour away. By the time I heard about the jacket 2-3 days had already passed and I knew it was probably sold. Since it was posted on twitter someone probably saw and went and bought it.

Wow I tried to find the twitters from the racks around my place and they just post new arrivals no refurb stuff;(

Status
Not open for further replies.