The Mrs. Club!!

I am too girl!! Glad to see someone still around with me!! How are ya love??

I am doing wonderful, a little sad though, I really miss my hubby because of his schedule (chef) his hours right now are crazy! I literally only see him sunday nights, mondays and tuesday mornings, other than that I am sleep for work by time he comes in and either he is sleep for work or already gone in the morning when I am up getting ready for work, I try to wait up but its so late. I have not seen him since monday, I call him at work but sometimes they are so busy he cant talk long, he also cooks at two other resturaunts, I feel sick inside, I miss him so much:cry:
But tomorrow is sunday! He has some time off, if he isnt too tired

I havent been on TPF in ages, time to come back though... and Im coming back a Mrs.!
Just got hitched in February of this year. So far its been quite an adventure and we are having so much fun!

I've been so busy lately. My father-in-law had a massive heart attack then a few weeks later had to undergo a quadruple bypass. Then my mom had to get major stomach surgery. My poor DH has been working so many hours at work and I only see him a few hours a day. He might go on strike July 1, so we will have to find a way to survive on just my salary for awhile.

Good news is that we are going on vacation in a few weeks and will finally be able to relax and enjoy each other. Hopefully when vacation is over the strike will be done and we can start looking for a house again! I can't believe it's going to be a year married soon. Time flies when you're having fun!

I just found this thread. I used to be a regular on the Coach forum but I've been more of a lurker in the recent years.

I've been in the Mrs. Club for over 8 years and will be celebrating my 9 years of marriage this August.

expensive shoes said:
I am doing wonderful, a little sad though, I really miss my hubby because of his schedule (chef) his hours right now are crazy! I literally only see him sunday nights, mondays and tuesday mornings, other than that I am sleep for work by time he comes in and either he is sleep for work or already gone in the morning when I am up getting ready for work, I try to wait up but its so late. I have not seen him since monday, I call him at work but sometimes they are so busy he cant talk long, he also cooks at two other resturaunts, I feel sick inside, I miss him so much:cry:
But tomorrow is sunday! He has some time off, if he isnt too tired

Aww I'm so sorry his schedule is so rough. I bet you get lonely. I feel for you. Big hugs.

Oogolly said:
I havent been on TPF in ages, time to come back though... and Im coming back a Mrs.!
Just got hitched in February of this year. So far its been quite an adventure and we are having so much fun!

Wahoo!! How exciting!! Any pictures?? I love wedding pictures!! Hehee!!

ChiChi143 said:
I've been so busy lately. My father-in-law had a massive heart attack then a few weeks later had to undergo a quadruple bypass. Then my mom had to get major stomach surgery. My poor DH has been working so many hours at work and I only see him a few hours a day. He might go on strike July 1, so we will have to find a way to survive on just my salary for awhile.

Good news is that we are going on vacation in a few weeks and will finally be able to relax and enjoy each other. Hopefully when vacation is over the strike will be done and we can start looking for a house again! I can't believe it's going to be a year married soon. Time flies when you're having fun!

I'm so sorry to hear of your FIL and Mom. I hope DH slow downed his hours. But yay for vacation. We just got back from vacation this past Sunday. Much needed. Already planning the next. Hehee!! Where are you guys going??

luvsbags&shoes said:
I just found this thread. I used to be a regular on the Coach forum but I've been more of a lurker in the recent years.

I've been in the Mrs. Club for over 8 years and will be celebrating my 9 years of marriage this August.

Yay!! Welcome to this thread!! Wow, creeping up on 9 years!! Awesome!! Doing anything big for the decade anniversary??