Remember the show Popular?!

I liked that show too! But if I remember correctly, I hated the series finale. It left us hanging!

I loved the character of Mary Cherry. She was a riot!!

And this show is when I first fell in love with Christopher Gorham who now comes on Ugly Betty as Henry.

Lol apparently no one remembers it because I had an old Seventeen magazine on ebay with the stars on the cover up for months and NO one wanted it lol.
I remember that show and actually liked it..I think I was in 8th grade when it was on.

I believe its still on TV, the family chanel!
I was just watching an episode last week. The shows are really good and for some episodes if you re-watch it -are similar to some new sitcoms.

Yes, I agree, there was no ending to season 2 which was horrible.

I believe its still on TV, the family chanel!
I was just watching an episode last week. The shows are really good and for some episodes if you re-watch it -are similar to some new sitcoms.

Yes, I agree, there was no ending to season 2 which was horrible.

Are you talking about the ABC Family Channel? I checked their website to find out what time it's on so I can watch it. But they don't list it as one of their regular programmed shows. :sad:

Here's the ABC Family link that shows their regular programs:

http://abcfamily.go.com/sitemap/

I loved popular!!! never saw it when it was on tv just saw it someone had the DVDs but i loved it !!! i want to see the 2nd season (the end) i cant believe there were only 2 seasons DAMN! :