Scarf challeged!!

Sus

O.G.
Sep 21, 2006
Help!! I have some beautiful Hermes scarves but fail to use them much. When I take them out of their boxes the only thing that I can seem to do is to fold them in half and attach a scarf ring. Duh, boring!! And did I mention that my son loves my scarf rings and will undress me of them in stores or whereever he spies me wearing them.

Can we start a thread with pictures/posts of all the various ways to wear these lovely scarves??

Otherwise, I feel that I should just sell the lot and ban myself from ever buying another.

you should check out the hermes pdf about how to tie them. there is also the brooks bros site

http://www.brooksbrothers.com/scarfknots/squareknot.tem

i have been trying all of the ways they show. my deal is i have to try a new look every time i wear them til i have tried them all. super fun.

today i have mine folded in half to make a triangle. bring the point to the front and bunch the top a little. tie it around your neck like a bib then wrap the two ends to the front and tie it in a knot. looks awesome.

this is one of my favorite ways -- easy (just a square knot) and fairly dramatic when you throw one end over your shoulder. sorry for being out of focus but with the flash all you see is flash, and without it the long exposure makes it difficult to get a focused pic.