Chanel Expandable Bag

annazam

Oct 30, 2006
Hi,

Am currently waiting for black expandable bag (as seen in the Spring/summer 2007 ACT 1 in white). The SA showed the pictures but obviously it's not going to be enough till you see it there.

Does anyone own one? And if so please, please help a girl out... just want to know any info ...

thanks...

I just got mine yesterday. I must admit, when I first saw them (photo) I did not like them at ALL. I even wrote that in another post. But yesterday, I was in saks looking for a black bag and my SA came out with that one, It was love at first sight! Gorgeous leather, easy in and out, subtle style... I would definitly check it out.

Mine is a bucket style, black quilted with silver hardware. I am not sure the name but it says sac cordon on the box.

I just got mine yesterday. I must admit, when I first saw them (photo) I did not like them at ALL. I even wrote that in another post. But yesterday, I was in saks looking for a black bag and my SA came out with that one, It was love at first sight! Gorgeous leather, easy in and out, subtle style... I would definitly check it out.

Mine is a bucket style, black quilted with silver hardware. I am not sure the name but it says sac cordon on the box.

Which Saks did you get yours at???

Saw that bucket style bag at the trunk show in dark white - it rocks!

I got it at Saks in Boca Raton.

Tomorrow they are having thier cash back promotion. I got over 300 dollars back on the bag!

The SA there is Marta, I don't know if she had any more but you can give it a try. 561-393-9100

Sabi -- it was you who got the bucket expandable!!!!? I hugged it :P about a week ago, at the very same Saks!!!! Marta helps me too!!! the Expandable line is pretty much the most gorgeous i have ever seen in Chanel.......................functional, beautiful, durable, classic yet not "stuffy", and with an edginess that's sexy. :idea: omg, we should meet up there!!!!

Claudia