No more punch?

You can still get them online , I just looked

okay I looked again they have the small demi in punch , check out Macys for the mid size tote I saw a ton of them when I was in Seattle a couple of weeks ago

Aaah, that makes sense. Pink and red always go quickly around V-day.

I might check Macy's, but then I won't get a discount. Maybe if I get really desperate I'll go there!

Aaah, that makes sense. Pink and red always go quickly around V-day.

I might check Macy's, but then I won't get a discount. Maybe if I get really desperate I'll go there!

Sadly true. I stupidly went around to every LV that I could for a Pomme D'Amour Coeur coin purse but everything was sold out.

I liked the Punch color but then it really doesn't match anything I own. :Push:

i was told the punch wristlet was sold out and they are not planning on making any more of these.
SO.......if you see it somewhere and want it...i would definately purchase it!!!!!
i recently purchased through macy's the wristlet and the demi...so glad i did....
actually the only punch items at my local boutique left were a demi and the make up bags...

Sorry, that you missed it. I hope you can pick it up somewhere else. I'm still hoping to get the punch mini skinny to match my punch demi. I guess I better act quickly.

I still think about the signature stripe tote in gold I returned. It just wasn't the right bag for me when I attempted to use it and it was a pricey piece so I returned it. I half-regret it. I'd love to have it once more in gold and punch.

i was told the punch wristlet was sold out and they are not planning on making any more of these.
SO.......if you see it somewhere and want it...i would definately purchase it!!!!!
i recently purchased through macy's the wristlet and the demi...so glad i did....
actually the only punch items at my local boutique left were a demi and the make up bags...

Also I just returned a Punch Wristlet to the Valley Fair Store (Santa Clara, CA) it was still there as of yesterday.

ATTENTION! :idea:

I was at the Bloomingdale's at the Willowbrook Mall in NJ this afternoon (ie. 2pm). They had ONE Signature Stripe Reversible Tote in Punch left. It was not on sale, regular price. If you are looking for one of these, the number for the store is 973-582-2400. (Hours are 10am-9:30pm M-F EST)

Cheerio!

It's still on the site..get it while it's hot I guess!
Coach - SIGNATURE STRIPE WRISTLET